Greg, wazzup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
How come I cannot access that podcast I did without purchasing something called "internet download" Is this sposed to occurr? I want to link it to my FB page. Can I?

Who are you? Why are you here? There's no BBQ in Ohio, only Steers and Queers! Oh wait, that's Texas, sorry Woodman, what's up my brother! :LOL:

ScottyDaQ said:
Puff asked me to tell you that he's offended by this post. I have no interest in this matter. If you need to followup, please contact Puff via PM. Thanks.
Forgot your meds again? Wtf are you talking about?

Woodman said:
How come I cannot access that podcast I did without purchasing something called "internet download" Is this sposed to occurr? I want to link it to my FB page. Can I?

What are you trying to do exactly...?

Greg Rempe said:
Woodman said:

Date Puff......

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":18ffz85a]
Woodman said:

Date Puff......[/quote:18ffz85a]

He must be a shy Boy :LOL:

Ok, Dave...I finally figured out what you were talking about. I will go over to your FB page and post the link!

Back
Top Bottom