Greg, How come....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
You have probably deleted your "cookies" since the last time you logged into BBQ-4-U. If you don't clear your cookies it will take you to the article, if you clear them you will need to "re-log" in.

Larry Wolfe said:
You have probably deleted your "cookies" since the last time you logged into BBQ-4-U. If you don't clear your cookies it will take you to the article, if you clear them you will need to "re-log" in.
I know what you did with your cookies! #-o

I don't use that email notification crap for PM's or reply to posts. If you are on the board once or twice a day (or more) you'll catch up quick enough! :!:

Greg Rempe said:
I don't use that email notification crap for PM's or reply to posts. If you are on the board once or twice a day (or more) you'll catch up quick enough! :!:

That's cause nobody emails or PM's you1

Burnt Food Dude Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:36 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg Rempe wrote:
I don't use that email notification crap for PM's or reply to posts. If you are on the board once or twice a day (or more) you'll catch up quick enough!

If you don't use them, why do I get notices?
2.gif
Now thats a good question!

You can go in your profile and chage those settings...if you don't want to be contacted via email on a new post then change it...same thing with PM's...its up to you. If you need help let me know and I will change it for you! :!:
15.gif

Greg Rempe said:
You can go in your profile and chage those settings...if you don't want to be contacted via email on a new post then change it...same thing with PM's...its up to you. If you need help let me know and I will change it for you! :!:
15.gif
NOOO!!! Change it yourself!! #-o #-o :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom