Great news from Rev. Marvin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
he just saved a bunch....nope, not gonna do it.

Actually he got great news from the dr. yesterday. Doc could finally see
through the blood in his eye to the back, and there is no permanent damage. For those who have not been following this drama, Rev got hit in the eye with a bungee cord. Hard.

Anway, the doc took him off 3 of his medications, which should allow
him to regain some focus for the first time in a week and a half.
He thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers, and says not
being able to read the board has been driving him crazy. Said he should
be able to read and post here in two or three days.

That is fantastik news!!! Thanks for updating us Cappy!! :(

Damn... I guess I'll have to give him back that secret recipe for Rev Marvin's sauce that he gave me for staying with him at the hospital until they released him. :)

He was crying :tant: ... Saying a blind man :( couldn't run a sauce company...
And something about no matter how many time Larry hit him in the eye with that bungee :slap: he wasn't getting the recipe :read: .

Finney said:
Damn... I guess I'll have to give him back that secret recipe for Rev Marvin's sauce that he gave me for staying with him at the hospital until they released him. :)

He was crying :tant: ... Saying a blind man :( couldn't run a sauce company...
And something about no matter how many time Larry hit him in the eye with that bungee :slap: he wasn't getting the recipe :read: .

Post it in the recipe section first Chris!

The Joker said:
That is fantastik news!!! Thanks for updating us Cappy!! :(

WTF, paying tribute to a Legend Sauce Maker, you still can't use spell check???

Seriously, I'm really happy for Woody and his family. We'll use rope come April!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":bj7qy5iv]That is fantastik news!!! Thanks for updating us Cappy!! :(

[/quote:bj7qy5iv]
I spell it that was alot Wolfie ~ On purpose. You just now catcing it?? #-o

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3hc5sol3][quote="The Joker":3hc5sol3]That is fantastik news!!! Thanks for updating us Cappy!! :(

[/quote:3hc5sol3]
I spell it that was alot Wolfie ~ On purpose. You just now catcing it?? #-o[/quote:3hc5sol3]

WTF does catcing mean? Is that a type of "Cacti"?

Captain Morgan said:
he just saved a bunch....nope, not gonna do it.

Actually he got great news from the dr. yesterday. Doc could finally see
through the blood in his eye to the back, and there is no permanent damage. For those who have not been following this drama, Rev got hit in the eye with a bungee cord. Hard.

Anway, the doc took him off 3 of his medications, which should allow
him to regain some focus for the first time in a week and a half.
He thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers, and says not
being able to read the board has been driving him crazy. Said he should
be able to read and post here in two or three days.

OUTSTANDING, goes to show you what does not kills us makes us stronger.

I can't thank everyone enough for the prayers, thoughts and kind words during the last week and a half. It has meant the world to me. A HUGE thank you goes out to JIm, Chris, Larry and Garland. You guys are great friends. Hopefully, my eyesight should be pretty much back to normal by next week. ( I'm thinking about continuing to wear the patch even if my vision returns totally. Chicks dig the patch) The doctor told me my recovery was nothing short of miraculous. I consider myself very lucky and blessed. Again, thank you all for your support. Now, on to more important issues. I have several bungee cords I would like to sell at a low, low price. Make me an offer and they're yours. LOL I'm going back to "traditional" tie downs....ROPES! Thanks again, prayers were answered.

Damn Woody you made my day! Glad to hear everything is working out!! Instead of team T-shirts at SOTB in April, we're getting custom made team "BBQ-4-U Competition Tinted Safety Goggles" for all of us to wear!

Larry Wolfe said:
Damn Woody you made my day! Glad to hear everything is working out!! Instead of team T-shirts at SOTB in April, we're getting custom made team "BBQ-4-U Competition Tinted Safety Goggles" for all of us to wear!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom