Grease Pit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Call it what ever you want Larry, I call it a money maker. Think of that next time you piss and moan about your day job! :grin: It's made me a little over two grand this month so far, No time to clean it if it's making me CASH! :!:

Fix your panties Chrissy, I'm giving you a hard time!

But seriously, I would try to get at least an inch of the scum off before cooking on it again.

I know, I was doing the same. :grin: I did let the pit go for a while, The dry wall knife is the way to go, I feel like a greased pig, I have to take a shower with dish soap after that goo deal. :tired:

I know, I was doing the same. :grin: I did let the pit go for a while, The dry wall knife is the way to go, I feel like a greased pig, I have to take a shower with dish soap after that goo deal. :tired:

Should've taken it to a high pressure car wash.

Nick Prochilo said:
traditional "q" on an open fire doesn't cause grease build up like that!

I think you gotta point there Nick! Chris, what do you have to say for yourself?? Have you been secretly cooking "non-tradtional" BBQ?? #-o

[quote="Nick Prochilo":1mxj4dbf]traditional "q" on an open fire doesn't cause grease build up like that!
:grin: :eek:uch: :lmao:[/quote:1mxj4dbf]

So since you're not defending yourself, can we assume you're not cooking tradtional Q any more??

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3rb6mivf][quote="Nick Prochilo":3rb6mivf]traditional "q" on an open fire doesn't cause grease build up like that!
:grin: :eek:uch: :lmao:[/quote:3rb6mivf]

So since you're not defending yourself, can we assume you're not cooking tradtional Q any more??[/quote:3rb6mivf]
AND, does this mean that your Ludachris ways are over?? :!:

Right after we finish yours, we can come over and do mine! Mine, however, is not anywhere near and bad as yours though! #-o

Thread-Rocks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom