Got this for the firebox for long cooks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I like this burner because you can put different lengths of pipe and I can run it in the firebox for long cooks. What yall think?. :D

NO!
Get yer but up and throw on a log or coals man. No cheating!!!

lol

Yeah, that would work.
:roll:

WTF?

You may just as well put the meat in your oven. Same thing!!!!
Smoke On!!!!

They fell & hit they head too many times SS, You can get all the smoke you need buy adding wood to a pan or can,
Just like in an electric smoker
SS you need to get a longer nipple (The Black part) So your combustion air is outside the firebox & The burner is at least 6 inches from the firedoor inside the firebox.
With mine I can hold anywhere from 160 to 350 grate steady, @ 250 I get 35 + hours out of a bottle on my offset.

007bond-jb said:
They fell & hit they head too many times SS, You can get all the smoke you need buy adding wood to a pan or can,
SS you need to get a longer nipple (The Black part) So your combustion air is outside the firebox & The burner is at least 6 inches from the firedoor inside the firebox.
With mine I can hold anywhere from 160 to 350 grate steady, @ 250 I get 35 + hours out of a bottle on my offset.

007bond-jb said:
Thanks Jb.. I got the idea from your videos BYW and I like it. I have to sleep every once in awhile and thought this would help with pork butts or briskets on days that I work. The weekend I don't mind staying up.

I gues I could take some meth or something.... yikes :shock: wrong.. 18 years on grave yard shift you have to sleep or die :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom