Good day! Got new patio furniture and Texas Pepper Jelly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Still trying to figure out the best way to arrange the bar and stools in my tiny patio. The hammock's on the other side of the pic, so I'm pretty much relegated to here.

Looks like I'll be doing ribs pretty soon! What else do you guys use this stuff for?

Got mine today too Cap, go ahead and dip right in there with a spoon, this is some great stuff.

Susan, excellent idea on the ABT's! I think you just took them to a whole new level!

Bruce, they weren't out of the box for more than a minute before I tasted the apple jalapeno....I'm glad it wasn't a mild heat....when I see jalapeno on something, I want it to be jalapeno hot, not just mild with a marketing sticker on the front.

nah, it's only about 6 months old. I fI showed you the other side of the patio, you'd realize I don't clean up crap for you guys!

Outdoor speakers and a dedicated receiver and 6 disc cd player with remote were installed the day I moved in!

I did the spoon test on the apple jalepeno, and it was good and hot.
I never thought about a hot buttered biscuit with that on it Jack!

When I was growing up, we had pepper jelly, and used to eat it with
cream cheese and crackers. I think this stuff is gonna rock!

like I'm gonna take that nice expensive stuff down there for you guys to puke all over!

Not!

You get the Kmart pop up 8 dollar chairs! :D

What is Irish , and sits on the lawn? Why Patty O'Furniture of course!

Cappy, I use the jelly as a condiment on a bunch of things from biscuits to a tortilla wrapped smoked sausage! It is great on cream cheese slathered Triscuits! It is also one of two secret ingredients in my competition sauce!

Great idea Susan, I just tried some of my home made pepper jelly on the ABTs I did tonight. Hab Pineapple was very good!

Cappy, I agree, you can put it on all kinds of things. You can do it straight on meat or mix it in with BBQ sauce. I've put it on spice cake (I think it was ginger loaf) with ice cream. Add chocoloate sauce? Why not!

Back
Top Bottom