Good BBQ joints in Florida [Orlando] ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jambo

Assistant Cook
OK folks, we are heading over to Orlando in 2 days time from rainy Scotland and looking for a good BBQ place whilst over there, anyone any ideas of a good pig-out joint for us to bathe in the BBQ glory please?

EDIT - OOPs, may have posted in wrong part of forum.....doh.!!

Last edited:
Have fun over there. Dont forget to hug Micky Mouse. Surely Bob from Floriddy knows the right place for bbq.

Yeah, that is a bit out of my area of expertise. Now if you were coming to Michigan, I would have to say, Slow's in Downtown Detroit. It's a good thing that you are not here anyway, you would have to have an armed guard to go down there anyway.

Hey Max have you got any Detroit window stickers?

Attachments

• 1Detroit window sticker..jpg
    1Detroit window sticker..jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 263
Yeah, that is a bit out of my area of expertise. Now if you were coming to Michigan, I would have to say, Slow's in Downtown Detroit. It's a good thing that you are not here anyway, you would have to have an armed guard to go down there anyway.

:D...thanks Max, if Mickey and Minnie ever find themselves down on their luck and have to relocate to downtown Detroit then I may find myself in that area :p...but until then...
Will report back if I find any good places in Orlando, flying over tomorrow morning...

Good ol' hi-jackers...:(:( Gotta love 'em.:mad:

Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ has a location kinda near the "worlds" off of Kirkman road. The 5 or 6 locations in that local chain are about the only commercial BBQ places I'll eat. ;)

West of Orlando in Clermont right under the "Citrus Tower" (an OLD, local landmark) is Uncle Kenny's BBQ. Pretty durn good and family owned.

LoL, you could always go to Famous Dave's if you can find one.

p.s. I was just BS'in yeah
p.s.s Listen to Bob, he will hook you up.

Hey Jambo..be careful down there. The angry democrats in that area was specializing in car jacking out of towners in rental cars not too long ago. Pack your shooting irons.

Back
Top Bottom