Giadi De Laurentiis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That came up before (not sure if it was on this site or the other totally un-user friendly site... LOL!) I think she's extremely good looking BUTT, she's a b i t c h ! I watched one show where she had her mother on and the way she talked to her...I'd hate to be her husband! :shock:

No, that was this site and you said the same thing.

Ok, she's mean to her mother. I didn't say I wanted to marry her!
I just want to indulge in her cheesy goodness. :P

ROFL!!

everyday_italian.jpg

Illegal hot link! :shock:

That's OK, Brian. 8) She IS hot!! No doubt! And FYI, I was the only one who felt this way the last time it came up too. :?

Bill,

Maybe her mother is the Beeeotch!! She's a 12-pointer, walking out from a stand of pines on opening morning, about 7:15am, with a light snow falling, about 20 yards away.

I've never even seen her show and I thought I've seen everyone on that channel...another pretty face...big whoop! :D

Jeff, I called your wife! She's on to you now!!! :badgrin: :badgrin:

"B" List is fine with me! I just turn the sound down, crank up some Classic Rock and dream! :cool: :D

:roll:

Have the cleavage police cracked down on her? I saw her the other day wearing what amounted to a turtleneck. BTW, I noticed that she was cooking on the show that same day. Does she do that often? :smt007

Actually I'm watching right now. She's got a little cleavage showing, but she's wearing one of those too-much-cleavage-blockers under her shirt.
I think she's making food.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2t28sw3h]She has HUGE head!! Not very attractive!! :eek:

Like you'd kick her out of bed???? Well, maybe YOU would![/quote:2t28sw3h]

If she wanted to do it on the floor. :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom