Getting hammered by the lake AGAIN!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep! Grand Island and Niagara Falls are bracing for 4 - 8 inches of lake effect today! :eek:

The pics are nice --- but I have to quite looking at them---making me cold :!:
only getting to around 70 today-but overcast :grin:

OSD said:
The pics are nice --- but I have to quite looking at them---making me cold :!:
only getting to around 70 today-but overcast :grin:
Damn, I miss Orlando this time of year.. :-(

Isn't it funny how everyone wants what they don't have?
I'd love to see some snow, but haven't seen any here in Myrtle for 3 years.

Women with small chests want bigger boobs, women with big boobs want reductions.

Me, I'd love to have a smaller penis.

That's what you have Greg for. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Great pictures Bill. Looks like God's country to me. I love a good snow on the weekend. It's the ones during the week when I have to drive to work that I don't like.

Make sure you post some more pics later on when you guys get your 3-6 feet dump. Those pictures always amaze me!

Captain Morgan said:
I think it looks cool!

Thow another log on the fire and enjoy the winter wonderland!

Throw another "oil soaked" log on the fire and burn the old plantation down!

You know what? I'm gonna soak a log in oil and see what happens.
I risk burning down my house but I would just love to prove you guys wrong! :-X :-X :-X :-X

Captain Morgan said:
You know what? I'm gonna soak a log in oil and see what happens.
I risk burning down my house but I would just love to prove you guys wrong! :-X :-X :-X :-X
I say GO FOR IT, Just make sure your home owner policy is up to date. :eek:

Meanwhile....in CA

Driving back from LA today... Just another Sunday morning drive for them with the convertable.

Have, you noticed that if you watch the convertable in the sunny Sunday drive long enough, snow flakes start to appear in the photo. Servres the bastards right.

Griff

Griff said:
Have, you noticed that if you watch the convertable in the sunny Sunday drive long enough, snow flakes start to appear in the photo. Servres the bastards right.

Griff

LOL :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

ya know... I dont think I would put a log, or logs, in oil for a day or two ,then put em near a lit flame in any area that is not suitable.. like the middle of a field with the fire department at hand [-X ..... But..... I do pour veggie oil on my lump, and small logs for quick start ups... yea, it billows smoke for a bit ... but I'm not putting any meat near it until the fire settles down anyhow... I'm wondering what the guy meant when he said >>> soak wood in peanut oil<<<... 5 minutes, 5 hours, 5 days??? a clarification is in order... i think, anyhow... poor cappy is getting slaughtered here :-( :eek: :eek: :eek: 8-[ 8-[ ... lol Hang in there Cappy :) but as Nick said .. update homeowners prior to testing in your own home

What about the convertible though?!?!?!?

That's it...tomorrow, it's an oil soaked log in the fireplace, with photos just for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom