GAMING!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhhh, good old Public School # 2. I have fond memories........

Lately ,I've been into this new thing called "Actual Reality?" It is really cool and exactly like the real thing. Try it! :!:

Not really got into video games. More of a tv, music and BBQ kid of guy. My brother on the other hand loves video games. He plays ps2.

We have a PS now. The PS2 laser went out so we can't use it anymore. My kids play it more than anyone but Les and me like to play a few games. My favorites are the Test Drive series. We have TestDrive 6 for both PS and PS2. I also like PacMan 2000, Legend of Dragoon, Spyro the Dragon, and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

allie said:
We have a PS now. The PS2 laser went out so we can't use it anymore. My kids play it more than anyone but Les and me like to play a few games. My favorites are the Test Drive series. We have TestDrive 6 for both PS and PS2. I also like PacMan 2000, Legend of Dragoon, Spyro the Dragon, and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

That one is awesome.

ScottyDaQ said:
Helen_Paradise said:
Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo!!!!!! With a side of Excite Bike.

Intellivision used to kick major ass.

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brother and I had major fights on playing together on that system before the Nintendo came out. Punches and headlocks. Plus, we were the only ones in the 'hood that had one. Kids came to our house to play on Intellivision and we went to a different house to play Atari.

Good memories...I played poker, baseball, and Lock N Chase. Classic.

Re: me?

mentalman said:
i have everything,,, pc, nintendo 64, ps1, ps2 psp, you name it, i got it., ,,exept the xbox360,,,i'm gettin it though! :happyd: :eek:nline: :eek:nline: :eek:nline: :eek:nline: :eek:nline:

PS3...will you get that too?

Back
Top Bottom