FYI To My Friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine... and to those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said: "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in
water there is bacteria."

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated
that if we drink 1 litre of water each day,

at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we
are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum,
whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification
process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop,

Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, Than to drink water
and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as
a public service.

Pigs

I thought this was going to be another rambling drunken diatribe on how much he "loves" us and Puff in particular......

Pr 23:29 ¶ Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?
30 They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.
31 Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.
32 At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
33 Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.
34 Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.
35 They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Woodman said:
I thought this was going to be another rambling drunken diatribe on how much he "loves" us and Puff in particular......
Sorry Gary. Hay Dave, the day aint over yet! ;) :LOL: Make more rub bucket head. :LOL:

Pigs

Why? You never BOUGHT any.......

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":xoj9ow0z]
Woodman said:
Sorry Gary. Hay Dave, the day aint over yet! ;) :LOL: Make more rub bucket head. :LOL:

Pigs

Why? You never BOUGHT any.......[/quote:xoj9ow0z]
Nope. You ever buy any thing from me? My sauce, spices, rubs?

Pigs

Nick Prochilo said:
www.pigsisadummy.com[/url] and hope to luck out and buy your stuff?[/quote:14egyvy1]

How much free stuff did he get???? :twisted:[/quote:14egyvy1]

He got enough........I even made a batch of Splenda WRO for Val cause she's a diabetic......All I got was a busted jar of sauce in the mail........ :roll: I didn't know he sold rubs, spices or sauce.........I thought it was just all of the illegal BBQ he sold out of his garage to the town drunks late at night.......he was his best customer! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
www.pigsisadummy.com[/url] and hope to luck out and buy your stuff?[/quote:35e418vr]

How much free stuff did he get???? :twisted:[/quote:35e418vr]

He got enough........I even made a batch of Splenda WRO for Val cause she's a diabetic......All I got was a busted jar of sauce in the mail........ :roll: I didn't know he sold rubs, spices or sauce.........I thought it was just all of the illegal BBQ he sold out of his garage to the town drunks late at night.......he was his best customer! :shock:[/quote:35e418vr]

EVer see "Fried Green Tomatos?" His BBQ IS the town drunks!!! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
www.pigsisadummy.com[/url] and hope to luck out and buy your stuff?[/quote:3u0h1mf1]

How much free stuff did he get???? :twisted:[/quote:3u0h1mf1]

He got enough........I even made a batch of Splenda WRO for Val cause she's a diabetic......All I got was a busted jar of sauce in the mail........ :roll: I didn't know he sold rubs, spices or sauce.........I thought it was just all of the illegal BBQ he sold out of his garage to the town drunks late at night.......he was his best customer! :shock:[/quote:3u0h1mf1]

You were to good to him! And look at the thanks you get! I'm guessing you should be waiting by the mail at the end of the week for a package from upstate NY! :shock: 8) :eek:

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:
www.pigsisadummy.com[/url] and hope to luck out and buy your stuff?[/quote:2ad74l2y]

How much free stuff did he get???? :twisted:[/quote:2ad74l2y]

He got enough........I even made a batch of Splenda WRO for Val cause she's a diabetic......All I got was a busted jar of sauce in the mail........ :roll: I didn't know he sold rubs, spices or sauce.........I thought it was just all of the illegal BBQ he sold out of his garage to the town drunks late at night.......he was his best customer! :shock:[/quote:2ad74l2y]

EVer see "Fried Green Tomatos?" His BBQ IS the town drunks!!! :shock:[/quote:2ad74l2y] You finally made a funny post!!! I don't care who you are, that's funny!

Yea, Larry was nice enough to make a sugar free rub for Val. Damn good too! I bagged on George for weeks to get his product in the store. But failed. As far as the serving the drunks, I may just go back to that. $5.00 for a cheap burger bun with pulled pork is tough to turn down. Easy money!

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom