FYI...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
You will probably notice the Texas Pepper Jelly ad in the new buttons section...this is an affiliate program.

If you use TXPJ or are interested in buying some please click the button on this site to be re-directed to their site!!

Nick Prochilo said:
So when somebody over there clicks on the link to Wolfe rub they will be directed to this site?

What?? If you click on the link below you will be re-directed to the TXPJ site. It's that simple. If you use the stuff click through on this site. That's all! :D

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":agbsdimf]So when somebody over there clicks on the link to Wolfe rub they will be directed to this site?

What?? If you click on the link below you will be re-directed to the TXPJ site. It's that simple. If you use the stuff click through on this site. That's all! :D[/quote:agbsdimf]

Uhm....Greg, that was a joke! :roll:

Finney said:
Greg,

My brother was killed by a link that didn't open a new browser window. :cry:

Please make the link (the big one on the main page) open a new window and not take you away from here. ;)

I can't do that...sorry!

Greg Rempe said:
Finney said:
Greg,

My brother was killed by a link that didn't open a new browser window. :cry:

Please make the link (the big one on the main page) open a new window and not take you away from here. ;)

I can't do that...sorry!

I lied...I CAN do it...try it out...also notice the much sleeker banner type link...fits in nicely to the decor! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom