Future King Pin??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Look at this form!

img_228936_0_249b01e4254568af637bdee96b70874f.jpg

Good stuff Larry. I used to have a bowling team years back with a blind dude on the team. Used to freak people out when we would go on a traveling league. :LOL: The dude could bowl. Had a hand rail he would set up for the first ball, then you had to tell him to move left or right for his spares. Hell, I let him drive my pick up a few times. Played soft ball with him too. you would stand behind first base, yell and clap your hands so he would know where he was going. If you didn't yell STOP! he would run you over. :LOL:

Pigs

john pen said:
I cant, this is just to easy...

Say what you need too..........just stop being mad that I'm talling than you sitting in my chair.

P.S. I got a speeding ticket by a VA Trooper, can you help me out? :oops:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":2lppvyce]I cant, this is just to easy...

Say what you need too..........just stop being mad that I'm talling than you sitting in my chair.

P.S. I got a speeding ticket by a VA Trooper, can you help me out? :oops:[/quote:2lppvyce]

Maybe I could help you with spelling..

john pen said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":20jaz1bq][quote="john pen":20jaz1bq]I cant, this is just to easy...

P.S. I got a speeding ticket by a VA Trooper, can you help me out? :oops:[/quote:20jaz1bq]

Maybe I could help you with spelling..[/quote:20jaz1bq]

******, you got me! Do you have a step stool to get in your cruiser?

Too bad you aint a lady so you could give the Trooper a good view of your breastes. That is a ghuranteed warning type scenario..at least in Texas. Now up North you might have to display your pizzle or something. Who knows?

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Too bad you aint a lady so you could give the Trooper a good view of your breastes. That is a ghuranteed warning type scenario..at least in Texas. Now up North you might have to display your pizzle or something. Who knows?

bigwheel

I was hoping the wheelchair in the back would be enough....... :(

Well think any rational Trooper would say to him/her self...Hmmm a wheel chair bound violator. Doubt I have to fight this one. I will give him 3 tickets...yeah thats the ticket. Yeah. Now I missed the place where you was confined to a wheel chair. Is this a recent development or maybe a life long predicament? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff. Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well think any rational Trooper would say to him/her self...Hmmm a wheel chair bound violator. Doubt I have to fight this one. I will give him 3 tickets...yeah thats the ticket. Yeah. Now I missed the place where you was confined to a wheel chair. Is this a recent development or maybe a life long predicament? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff. Thanks.

bigwheel

Yeah, it's recent. I fell out of a Helicopter in Iraq 2 years ago.

I heard that 'fell out of a chopper' story THREE years ago to get free drinks at an Memorial Day Parade.

Rag said:
I heard that 'fell out of a chopper' story THREE years ago to get free drinks at an Memorial Day Parade.

It was the 4th of July Paradeon the National Mall, got free beer and food all day.

Which is heavier...the ball or your head?? Nice to see you get out and be able to do things. However, if I was there, that chair would be in the gutter for sure.

Uncle Bubba said:
Which is heavier...the ball or your head?? Nice to see you get out and be able to do things. However, if I was there, that chair would be in the gutter for sure.

What the fuck do you mean it's nice to see me 'get out and do things'? That's the stereotypical ******** comment about the 'physically challenged'. Not trying to be a dick to you, but I get tired of hearing 'awww he went shopping or aww he went bowling'. Phuck you all and don't ask me if I need help when you see me.......leave me alone and don't feel sorry for me. STFU

Back
Top Bottom