FunKeg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
I want one!
http://www.funkeg.com/
beerbarrel3.jpg

I had one of those in Ocean City a couple months ago. $9 bucks and the beer stays cold for a long time.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2x5msxrs]I had one of those in Ocean City a couple months ago. $9 bucks and the beer stays cold for a long time.

How many funkegs did you have Larry?[/quote:2x5msxrs]

Enough to not worry about the crap he had on his face when the pic was taken. :(

ScottyDaQ said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":75v1id8n]I had one of those in Ocean City a couple months ago. $9 bucks and the beer stays cold for a long time.

How many funkegs did you have Larry?

Enough to not worry about the crap he had on his face when the pic was taken. :([/quote:75v1id8n]
That's at least the 2nd time, Larry!! :razz: :razz: :razz:

The Joker said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3nqvw1yi][quote="Larry Wolfe":3nqvw1yi]I had one of those in Ocean City a couple months ago. $9 bucks and the beer stays cold for a long time.

Enough to not worry about the crap he had on his face when the pic was taken. :([/quote:3nqvw1yi]
That's at least the 2nd time, Larry!! :razz: :razz: :razz:[/quote:3nqvw1yi]

Scotty and Bill................you guys are two anal bastaaaads! Could you tell I had a "chubby" too?? Damn brotha can't even enjoy some crab legs and beer on vacation without the boys telling him to wipe his face. 8-[ I was half looped there anyways, I had no worries!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":2utjxyq2]
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2utjxyq2][quote="Larry Wolfe":2utjxyq2]I had one of those in Ocean City a couple months ago. $9 bucks and the beer stays cold for a long time.

Enough to not worry about the crap he had on his face when the pic was taken. :([/quote:2utjxyq2]
That's at least the 2nd time, Larry!! :razz: :razz: :razz:[/quote:2utjxyq2]

Scotty and Bill................you guys are two anal bastaaaads! Could you tell I had a "chubby" too?? Damn brotha can't even enjoy some crab legs and beer on vacation without the boys telling him to wipe his face. 8-[ I was half looped there anyways, I had no worries![/quote:2utjxyq2]

No, but thanks for informing us!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3vxtg25n][quote="The Joker":3vxtg25n]
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3vxtg25n][quote="Larry Wolfe":3vxtg25n]I had one of those in Ocean City a couple months ago. $9 bucks and the beer stays cold for a long time.

Enough to not worry about the crap he had on his face when the pic was taken. :([/quote:3vxtg25n]
That's at least the 2nd time, Larry!! :razz: :razz: :razz:[/quote:3vxtg25n]

Scotty and Bill................you guys are two anal bastaaaads! Could you tell I had a "chubby" too?? Damn brotha can't even enjoy some crab legs and beer on vacation without the boys telling him to wipe his face. 8-[ I was half looped there anyways, I had no worries![/quote:3vxtg25n]

No, but thanks for informing us![/quote:3vxtg25n]

Nick wanna know what I was thinking about?..........................................................................................................

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1mjxg6p2][quote="Larry Wolfe":1mjxg6p2][quote="The Joker":1mjxg6p2]
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1mjxg6p2][quote="Larry Wolfe":1mjxg6p2]I had one of those in Ocean City a couple months ago. $9 bucks and the beer stays cold for a long time.

Enough to not worry about the crap he had on his face when the pic was taken. :([/quote:1mjxg6p2]
That's at least the 2nd time, Larry!! :razz: :razz: :razz:[/quote:1mjxg6p2]

Scotty and Bill................you guys are two anal bastaaaads! Could you tell I had a "chubby" too?? Damn brotha can't even enjoy some crab legs and beer on vacation without the boys telling him to wipe his face. 8-[ I was half looped there anyways, I had no worries![/quote:1mjxg6p2]

No, but thanks for informing us![/quote:1mjxg6p2]

Nick wanna know what I was thinking about?..........................................................................................................[/quote:1mjxg6p2]

If I had to guess.........either Finney or your new smoker!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom