Free In Car Radio for todays race at Talladega.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday's rainout is on "FX" right now, folks. Lap 7! Waiting for "the big one"...

Here in Mi., there's a radio station that broadcasts all of the races :grin:
It's not in car with the driver's, but it does do a real good job telling you whats going on, on the track.
It's great for rainouts, or if you have to work the next day, or you have stuff to do outside.
Just flip on the radio in the garage, and your'e all set.
Some of you ohio guy's might be able to tune it in (except Greg, because i'm sure he is not a fan :) ).
It's 106.7 The Drive, here in Detroit :!:

I really enjoy the MRN Broadcasts and the word pictures the guys have.
Today was interesting listening and driving my truck.

That was pretty cool. Theres was a 2 second delay on my end (maybe cuz of the dialup or censors), but I just paused the DVR for that time and let it go so it seemed like it was real time.

Awesome!

Don't think it was dial-up but the net in general for the delay. I had more like a 3 to 4 second delay. I did get to hear about Dale Jr.'s engine blow-up while one of the 500 commercials were on though...

weird...I didn't have any delay...it was all happening real time for me...usually the dish TV has 6-7 seconds of delay when I listen to the baseball call on the radio while watching it on TV...the radio guy is SOOO much better than the TV guy!

Greg Rempe said:
weird...I didn't have any delay...it was all happening real time for me...usually the dish TV has 6-7 seconds of delay when I listen to the baseball call on the radio while watching it on TV...the radio guy is SOOO much better than the TV guy!

I thought you didn't like racing?? :eek:
(ie: left hand turns all day long) :eek:

I don't...but it was neat...I can admit that! :D

Although, I did hear a lot of...ok, I am coming up to a left hand turn...ok, here comes another...and another...and...well, you get the point! 8-[

Greg Rempe said:
I don't...but it was neat...I can admit that! :D

Although, I did hear a lot of...ok, I am coming up to a left hand turn...ok, here comes another...and another...and...well, you get the point! 8-[

Yea, but you did like it :(

Back
Top Bottom