For those of you with G Mail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
When forwarding, is there a way to see your contact list without typing
in each first letter (for ex. I type A and all the A's in my list show up and then I click on each name I want to send it too....etc...)

In my Thunderbird account my contact list is on the left side of the compose screen and I can see every contact and just scroll down through it to the lucky recipients, I have the option of "X'ing" the contact list closed so it doesn't appear also.

Cap, what happens if you click on your Contact List button, if you have one, does your whole list appear on the screen? That's what I have to do if I have X'd out and want it back.

No, it's my e-mail account, I just thought they might be similar in the way they treat contact lists, and thought I'd offer the procedure for mine and then you could check yours....just trying to help.

If there is something I want to keep I make a folder and keep it in the folder. I probably don't get as many emails as you do, so I just go through my each day or as I check my computer. I'm sure there is probably a way to do it, I just don' t know what it would be.

I have a g-mail account I never use. I checked it and I can click on the contact button and my contacts will show up on a separate page and then I just have to click on the one's I want to send a message to and they appear on the email message

Back
Top Bottom