For the Record..........UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I got my daughter a McRib meal just for shits and giggles..........I took a bit and spit it out. I really think I'd rather eat Lloyds BBQ. Anyone that likes them has a taste for sh*t!

My daughter has been projectile vomitting (seriously) since eating this sandwich. Thanks Hitler Allingham!

Re: For the Record..........

Ok you win. Now try the chicken club sometime. Surprisingly very good. Much mo betta than Chik Filet.

bigwheel

If I want bad pork I'll let my wife marinate the pork chops before I grill them. :)
I do eat a Big Mac from time to time, though.

Dude the avatar is awesome. Must say that is absolutly the funniest S#*% I have ever seen. You make Greg proud.

My kids see Micky D'd and it's like a bug light. I used to eat it but now it all seems to disagree with me. I think its the additives and preservatives or whatever else they put in it to make people crave it. Had to choke down a cheese burger the other day to keep on schedule with my peeps and I suffered most of the day.

Can't do McD's any more. I did like the Big Mac but now it just sits and rots in my stomach and gives me enough gas to run my truck for a week. Maybe I'm just getting older or used to the more quality stuff I've learned from this here site.

McRibs should be McOutlawed in all 50 states.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom