For A Frend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
About 250 guests. Worked with a chum Roger with his BGE's (he has ten total) Bill Of Fair was, chicken, pulled pork,salt taters, chicken wing mac & cheese,German tater salad,Tuscan white bean salad, pasta salad,chef salad, baked beans with bacon and chorizo, Hot dogs, burgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onion. Loads of homemade cookies, (that's where I hung out) two huge sheet cakes, apple pie,pecan pie, lemon pie,apple crisp. Any one that went home hungry, it was there own damn fault! Crowd killed eight half kegs of beer,five cases of good vodka,five cases of Jack, Not sure on how many cases of assorted wine.

img_240691_0_9915c4305a2368486e88064bf97c510e.jpg

Line just starting.

img_240691_1_bc5d31fc1722e146a9f082086eecf727.jpg

Was so busy had no time to take pics. There was Hank, Roger, Jason and I running the food deal. Bro Jack got into the Tequila early, so had to pour him in his trailer and tuck him in. (DICK) Rode "shot gun with pal John the rest of the night on the buggy.

img_240691_2_5eae8f13de684a1d68f1d880616c898a.jpg

img_240691_3_16e044c09d4134ebebbdff1a08db81a4.jpg

HAY! I was good! Only four Brewskisi's and water after that.

Val CRASHED a few times. Ten bucks got you a bottom less mug at the bar! Funny to see her in the bag!

My gosh looks like a real suspicious old homeless person smoking a cheap cigarette crept into the pic somehow. Whuts up with that? Did yall have to call Five O to get him tossed out?

ScottyDaQ said:
What's "chicken wing mac & cheese"?
BW is right. You should be wearing a sign that says "Won't kill you...for $1." :LOL:

That has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen.............

ScottyDaQ said:
What's "chicken wing mac & cheese"?
BW is right. You should be wearing a sign that says "Won't kill you...for $1." :LOL:

Just make chicken wings, take the meat off the bone, mix it in with mac & cheese. We use Texas Pete hot sauce on the wings and a little in the mac & cheese when mixing it up A little Blue cheese in the mix is good too.
Ya BW is right. I ran out of my fav Nicaragua cigars. Got a order in at www.jrcigars.com

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
About 250 guests. Worked with a chum Roger with his BGE's (he has ten total) Bill Of Fair was, chicken, pulled pork,salt taters, chicken wing mac & cheese,German tater salad,Tuscan white bean salad, pasta salad,chef salad, baked beans with bacon and chorizo, Hot dogs, burgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onion. Loads of homemade cookies, (that's where I hung out) two huge sheet cakes, apple pie,pecan pie, lemon pie,apple crisp. Any one that went home hungry, it was there own damn fault! Crowd killed eight half kegs of beer,five cases of good vodka,five cases of Jack, Not sure on how many cases of assorted wine.

********........ONLY WAY THAT COULD BE POSSIBLE IS IF THE CASES OF VODKA AND JACK WERE MINIATURES.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":7ki9hl8m]About 250 guests. Worked with a chum Roger with his BGE's (he has ten total) Bill Of Fair was, chicken, pulled pork,salt taters, chicken wing mac & cheese,German tater salad,Tuscan white bean salad, pasta salad,chef salad, baked beans with bacon and chorizo, Hot dogs, burgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onion. Loads of homemade cookies, (that's where I hung out) two huge sheet cakes, apple pie,pecan pie, lemon pie,apple crisp. Any one that went home hungry, it was there own damn fault! Crowd killed eight half kegs of beer,five cases of good vodka,five cases of Jack, Not sure on how many cases of assorted wine.

********........ONLY WAY THAT COULD BE POSSIBLE IS IF THE CASES OF VODKA AND JACK WERE MINIATURES.[/quote:7ki9hl8m]

What do you know Bucket Head. Were you there all weekend? I was. Val left me there Sunday about 10:00 AM and picked me up Monday afternoon. Not sure on the time cuz I pulled a "all night stunt" with some pals and was hammered. Around noon on Sunday we had the place cleaned up and and took all the empty kegs,cans,bottles back and bought a keg of Labatts back. Come on over any time and we will show you how it's done. The grounds are roller boy friendly.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2iowkyuh][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2iowkyuh]About 250 guests. Worked with a chum Roger with his BGE's (he has ten total) Bill Of Fair was, chicken, pulled pork,salt taters, chicken wing mac & cheese,German tater salad,Tuscan white bean salad, pasta salad,chef salad, baked beans with bacon and chorizo, Hot dogs, burgers, Italian sausage with peppers and onion. Loads of homemade cookies, (that's where I hung out) two huge sheet cakes, apple pie,pecan pie, lemon pie,apple crisp. Any one that went home hungry, it was there own damn fault! Crowd killed eight half kegs of beer,five cases of good vodka,five cases of Jack, Not sure on how many cases of assorted wine.

********........ONLY WAY THAT COULD BE POSSIBLE IS IF THE CASES OF VODKA AND JACK WERE MINIATURES.[/quote:2iowkyuh]

What do you know Bucket Head. Were you there all weekend? I was. Val left me there Sunday about 10:00 AM and picked me up Monday afternoon. Not sure on the time cuz I pulled a "all night stunt" with some pals and was hammered. Around noon on Sunday we had the place cleaned up and and took all the empty kegs,cans,bottles back and bought a keg of Labatts back. Come on over any time and we will show you how it's done. The grounds are roller boy friendly.[/quote:2iowkyuh]

Chris, I'm am not trying to bust your balls.....aww who are we foolin' yes I am! 8 half kegs, 5 cases of vodka, 5 cases of Jack and unsure number cases of wine between 250 people? I guess it could happen, but that sounds like a high ratio of alcohol to person even assuming all 250 people drank. I'm just saying.

All jokes aside, I still have your Dukes, but I want to find something else to send with it. So I haven't forgotten about you

8 half kegs, 5 cases of vodka, 5 cases of Jack and unsure number cases of wine is really not a lot for a party of 250 in Western NY.. Where drinking is a team sport !

I was just thinking..all the yankees I ever met was a hard drinking bunch. I dont doubt the math. Instead of going to church or the movies they go to the bar. It's a neighborhood refuge of sorts. They go there and get plastered and then buy whiskey and beer to take home. I believe they drank every drop Pigs claims and prob stole some additional off somebody else when their assigned allotment had been exceeded. Just trying to cover all the bases here.

john pen said:
8 half kegs, 5 cases of vodka, 5 cases of Jack and unsure number cases of wine is really not a lot for a party of 250 in Western NY.. Where drinking is a team sport !

Assuming 250 people drank........still hard to believe, but hey.......I've never doubted Chris before, so who am I to doubt him now?

On a hot, sunny, summer day, drinking vodka and tea at an outdoor picnic / party, Im sure I could mow through a half of a bottle of vodka noooo problem.

You light weights don't know how to party. :LOL: We have a HUGE party coming up July 8,9 10. eight bands so far. Prob. 1000 folk. We get the beer truck with the taps on the side for that one. Not sure on the booze yet. Last year was twenty five cases of vodka and twenty five cases of assorted Bourbon. Who knows how many different cases of wine. Twenty five bucks to get in, and camp. twenty bucks for a bottom less mug to get all the beer and booze you want all weekend. I have to tend bar Friday, and Sunday. Saturday I'm on sniper patrol. Ya know, folk crash in the field and ya got to get them up, and back to there tent. I don't party that hard at these events, Matt, Bro Jack (if he don't get into the Tequila) and I watch out for the idiots. Sure I will have a few brewskis, but not enough to go off the deep end. we have a kids plastic sled to haul the passed out to a safe place under a 20'X40' tent with a huge tarp on the ground. Five-O shows up every year and just tells us to turn down the music about 4:30 AM :LOL:

Dang Chris thats purty preverted to try and snap a photo of somebody's Gila Monster. You are being a real bad boy sounds like. When you gonna post the Brownie recipe..wink wink:)

Back
Top Bottom