FOOTBALL BABY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
watched a pre-season game last night just because it was
football...and tonight, I've got my Panthers at the Giants on
TV!!!!!

Can't wait!!!! Football is back!

I just can't seem to get into football when it's 90º outside. It's always been a fall thing for me. I'm still into baseball and watching the Tigers self destruct. If this $hit keeps up though I could switch to football in a snap.

Captain Morgan said:
watched a pre-season game last night just because it was
football...and tonight, I've got my Panthers at the Giants on
TV!!!!!

Can't wait!!!! Football is back!

Yeah Baby!!!

Get to see the '07-'08 addition of the Panthers for the first time!!! So MANY questions to be answered about the team!

hit somebody baby!!!

summer sucks! It's time for tailgating, fires in the
fireplace, falling leaves and cooler temps. It's not
that far off...hell, it's only 5 months till January!

Yep and only 5 months until we start complaining about winter weather.

I'll take the heat whenever we can get it which isn't very much. :D

Go Skins!!!!

Look out for Area 51!!!!
Titans will learn tonight what Area 51 is.
Sorry in advance Tenn. folks.

Unity said:
Mike Hedrick said:
Go Skins!!!!
Wow, Redskins 14, Titans 6 -- 2 TDs within 30 seconds in the final minute! :shock:

--John 8)
(Off and running for another weird Redskins season. Go Skins!)

I haven't even seen Sports Center this morning, but I'll tell you what..........that score is shocking to me after witnessing the Skins first half. I'm as avid a Skins fan as there is, but WTF was wrong with them last night in the first half?? Campbell looked scared!! He looked confused!! He had defenders coming straight into his eyes and he never even attempted to move half the time!! WTF IS GOING ON?????????? He did have a couple good downfield passes. Where was his protection?? Before the game Gibbs said their Special Teams was their strong point! MAYBE FOR THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!! I know this is Pre-Season, but I'm so sick and tired of the hype every year, the Skins are going to do this and that and then we end up with yet a very underachieving season.

Now I know why Bruce isn't excited about football season. When your team is truly awful what in the world do you have to look forward to????

Take it easy folks...It's preseason...
Now get back to cookin you fools!!!!! [smilie=a_cookiemonster.gif] and give me a cookie!

surfinsapo said:
Take it easy folks...It's preseason...
Now get back to cookin you fools!!!!! [smilie=a_cookiemonster.gif] and give me a cookie!

History has proven itself over the years with the Skins. They are just as bad in the regular season as they are in the pre-season! We're doomed!! We should have never gotten rid of Schottenheimer! At least we'd make it to the Playoffs before we sucked! :LOL:

Well, good to see football back even if it was preseason.

Got to see the Panthers' new offense against the Giants and it looked promising. However, plenty of work to do on defense. I have a feeling the Giants are going to be pretty bad this year.

Panthers - 24
Giants - 21

wdroller said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Unity said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":1k588s23]Go Skins!!!!
Wow, Redskins 14, Titans 6 -- 2 TDs within 30 seconds in the final minute! :shock:

--John 8)
(Off and running for another weird Redskins season. Go Skins!)

I haven't even seen Sports Center this morning, but I'll tell you what..........that score is shocking to me after witnessing the Skins first half. I'm as avid a Skins fan as there is, but WTF was wrong with them last night in the first half?? Campbell looked scared!! He looked confused!! He had defenders coming straight into his eyes and he never even attempted to move half the time!! WTF IS GOING ON?????????? He did have a couple good downfield passes. Where was his protection?? Before the game Gibbs said their Special Teams was their strong point! MAYBE FOR THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!! I know this is Pre-Season, but I'm so sick and tired of the hype every year, the Skins are going to do this and that and then we end up with yet a very underachieving season.

Now I know why Bruce isn't excited about football season. When your team is truly awful what in the world do you have to look forward to????

I'm a big 'Skins fan, too. That is, unless they are playing the Ravens! :)
These early preseason games give a coach about a Quarter to look at his starters (who did not look good last night) and the rest of the game to evaluate his rookies, giving some of them a chance to play with the first-team offense, blah, blah, blah. From what I saw, it looks like it's gonna be a long season for 'Skins fans.

But, hope springs eternal....

Check out some of the Ravens games, Larry. You may even become a big Ray Lewis fan! :LOL:[/quote:1k588s23]

I will never root for a team with a murderer on it! Once Lewis leaves, maybe I'll watch them! I like Billick, he's a good coach.

I'm taking the boys to the Bills preseaon game Friday..we are going to do the whole deal..taligate ect...now it's just what grill to take?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom