Food Saver 800

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a good deal. I have that model, cost me $120 and it didn't have the container, just the bags. Does anybody have the containers, and do you use them?

I have them and they work well...I actually bought some more containers at Wal-Mart for coffee and other stuff. I like them!

Nick Prochilo said:
That is a good deal. I have that model, cost me $120 and it didn't have the container, just the bags. Does anybody have the containers, and do you use them?

Nick how would you rate this product?

I have loads of the containers and use them for everything...bread, chips, cereals. We love them. I have the 750 which I think is basically the same device as the 800, only the roll holder is a separate piece...but they dont like the dishwasher too much so we hand wash the containers to keep the plastic from cracking.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":606l35xx]That is a good deal. I have that model, cost me $120 and it didn't have the container, just the bags. Does anybody have the containers, and do you use them?

Nick how would you rate this product?[/quote:606l35xx]

Oh man, a 10. I've never had any problens with it. I've been using it for at least 2 years now. I'm gonna get some of those containers now.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":19fnibf4][quote="Nick Prochilo":19fnibf4]That is a good deal. I have that model, cost me $120 and it didn't have the container, just the bags. Does anybody have the containers, and do you use them?

Nick how would you rate this product?[/quote:19fnibf4]

Oh man, a 10. I've never had any problens with it. I've been using it for at least 2 years now. I'm gonna get some of those containers now.[/quote:19fnibf4]

Thanks Nick, I've ordered it! I have a V365 that I am/was very happy with. But somehow it's got a hot spot and tends to burn the bags now. So it's time for a new one and I like the cutting mechanism on the 800!

I bought that unit from Kohls before it went on sale. Its was still worth it, you will be very pleased

Thats the one I have and have not had any problems with it. Just dont get the black and decker bag rolls they dont keep a seal very well.

Finney said:
chris1237 said:
Any one ever use the containers for their rubs?

Chris
I use Chinese soup (carry out) containers for that. They keep magically apearing.

That's the truth, Finney sends everything in soup containers. Cheap bastaaad! 8-[ But they really do work well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom