First Mow Results!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
I'm just kidding you bro! I live in a white trash neighborhood where nobody takes care of their lawn, so I don't have to either!! I'm having my daughter's grad party over at my bro in laws house where they do care for their lawns and he doesn't want me to bring my pit because I "might get some grease on the driveway, or smush his lawn......" Get real. It's concrete and grass! Woody

Careful WoodTrash...that's Mentor on the Lake you are talking about!! :D ;-)

You know Larry, It isn't "traditional " mowing lessen' you do it with cows, horses, goats, or sheep (and I know you've done it with sheep!) Really, to be technical, you have to do it with brontosauruses to be really traditional!! :roll:

Woodman said:
You know Larry, It isn't "traditional " mowing lessen' you do it with cows, horses, goats, or sheep (and I know you've done it with sheep!) Really, to be technical, you have to do it with brontosauruses to be really traditional!! :roll:

Well Woodologist, I think I'm about 1000 years to late to be traditional on that one. Maybe Ludi, has a brontosaurus locked away to keep it traditional!

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

Well Woodologist, I think I'm about 1000 years to late to be traditional on that one. Maybe Ludi, has a brontosaurus locked away to keep it traditional!

He probably smoked it "Traditionally" over a tar pit, with the head on of course, everyone knows it isn't a whole bronto roast without the head...........
makes good sausage you know.

I actually had to get out and mow today ~ Just got done! Haven't had any rain this spring (other than a sprinkle here and there) and the warmer temps are bringing us an earlier than usual spring :( Bring it on! :(

I need to mow the front...spent all day tearing out Rose of sharon on the side of the house. Now, just need to get some stump rot and spray the stumps down to kill um nice and dead like! Hopefully that will make for an easier dig up! Yard work, um, SUCKS!!

Greg's got it right -- yard work SUCKS. It has driven me to drink today after rakin' and baggin' five perrennial beds. Ah, the things we do to secure domestic bliss.

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom