Fire Safety

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helen_Paradise

Head Chef
Sunday I grilled 10 chicken halves (no pics) and managed to put a hole in my fav soccer shorts while dumping the chimney of lump. =D>

Same day...15 minutes later, I put the chicken on and went into the house to wash my hands. Came back outside and had a nice surprise with the plastic bag melted to the lid. *thumbs up*

I went to Palo Alto last month for a bid delivery and saw this on the side of the road.

Even with all that...I am still wearing flip flops while cooking outside.

I'm guilty of cooking in flip flops all the time....One of these days I'm going to get my feet good....While dumping the chimney

wittdog said:
I'm guilty of cooking in flip flops all the time....One of these days I'm going to get my feet good....While dumping the chimney

I cook barefooted alot and when I roll up to the the WSM I forget the bottom is screaming hot until I hear "sizz". Many a blister on my feet from the bottom of the WSM.

I took a nice burn on my forearm last 4th of July from my kettle. Of course I had been drinkin since 10 am.... 8-[ great thing is that it didn't hurt till the next day. the wonders of alcohol

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:

I cook barefooted alot and when I roll up to the the WSM I forget the bottom is screaming hot until I hear "sizz". Many a blister on my feet from the bottom of the WSM.

I don't want to laugh but thats funny as hell!

Helen, goes with the territory! Every Monday after I have done a catering gig, I have sliced up fingers from the foil pan lids, and burns on my hands and forearms. Be a man about it and sack up!

ps.I am quite proud of both Larry and Finny about not saying a word about your butt photo! Although Finney was going double entendre there a little bit! :!:

wdroller said:
Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:

That's what I call a f***ing slow learner. :grin: :grin: :grin:

I resemble that remark! :)

Woodman said:
Helen, goes with the territory! Every Monday after I have done a catering gig, I have sliced up fingers from the foil pan lids, and burns on my hands and forearms. Be a man about it and sack up!

ps.I am quite proud of both Larry and Finny about not saying a word about your butt photo! Although Finney was going double entendre there a little bit! :!:

There is no butt in the picture...but the other butt is Scotty's.

Helen_Paradise said:
Woodman said:

There is no butt in the picture...but the other butt is Scotty's.
That's why I didn't comment about it. :-(

Back
Top Bottom