Finally, if only for a day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
70º and sunny here today [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=muffin.gif] [smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=a_yumdumdoodledum.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=muffin.gif] [smilie=a_yumdumdoodledum.gif] [smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=vibes.gif] it's about time, of course it is only March 13th and this is Michigan, so back into the upper 30's for the weekend.

But for today, I am off to
17.gif
work out all those little bugs that creep into your swing in the winter time.

Have a great day!!!!!

Bruce, sounds just like our weather here. 70 today, 62 tomorrow, 41 Thursday and possible snow Thursday night! lol Enjoy the weather! I have windows open and am going for a 2 mile walk when the kids get home!

Washed the dust off the Harley!! Man what a great day, I even opened the windows in the house!! :D

Uh........you're supposed to take X mas lights down? This is something new?

Well, I did see that the sun was uot today, but alas......I still am siutting behind my desk at 5:58 pm!

Love this, hitting golf balls in shirt sleeves and 70º, today an inch of snow on the ground. Just love this place.

Same here....I have to take the Bronco over to the auction today so guess who gets to wash it in the 37 degree temps? LOL

haha! We have them here, too but the drive thru ones never do a good enough job for me. I went to one with the self-service bay so I can make sure it's not a hit and miss job. It looked awesome when I was done. If I hadn't just gotten a new (to me) car, I'd probably have wanted to keep it! I know I'll miss my little mudbuggy.

Can't be lovin' it for too long.....it's been in the 50's , 60's and even hit 70 one day here recently.....

BUT, the weatherman is talking upwards of 18"'s of snow for us this weekend!!!!!!

Typical New England weather....just wait a second or two...it WILL change.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom