Filet Flay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah I've seen that before. Having talked to Bobby on the phone, I can say that his demeanor is only slightly better than he comes off on tv.

I interviewed him once and have botha transcript and an audio link if you'd like to read or hear our conversation.

Off the phone, he was pretty nice, but still had what I call a New York
personality. It irritates lots of people (me included) but he's not the anti-Christ. I don't watch his shows anymore, simply cause I don't learn anything from him (that's why I'm here.) No doubt he is an amazing
chef, and he likes grilled food, but he, like Emeril, is pretty much a showman on tv. The real cooking teachers (like Alton) get my attention.

I only watch TV to be entertained. They are both entertaining to watch, but I wouldn't invite them over for dinner! Now Larry on the other hand has an open invatation to my place anytime!

That author nailed it right on the head....not only about Flay, but also Rachel Ray, it's like she has an orgasm every time she puts a piece of food in her mouth. I'd love to see someone feed her a turd on that $40 a day show, she'd probably still drool all over it...

Rob

Chris,

Sorry I didn't mean to get you started :D
I just loved to watch her strut her stuff in the courtroom :eek:
If only, somebody would have dropped a book or two :)

Cheers

headofstate2.jpg

This is for you Steve.

Back
Top Bottom