Fiesta Taco Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I have to call ********. If you are going to do Old Dave's recipe, he should get credit in the beginning. It's fine to do another person's food, maybe the original recipe was from Old Dave maybe not. If what he did you copied, he should get credit. Name the recipe Old Dave's Taco Super Bowl. At least say "This is my variation on his recipe".
Otherwise, much better on the umms, barely enough to catch a buzz off of, and clean some forks!!!

Larry,

That looks great!! I hope someone tries it with refried beans as I think that would work well. We're low-carbing or we would try it.

Dave

Ok, I have to call ********. If you are going to do Old Dave's recipe, he should get credit in the beginning. It's fine to do another person's food, maybe the original recipe was from Old Dave maybe not. If what he did you copied, he should get credit. Name the recipe Old Dave's Taco Super Bowl. At least say "This is my variation on his recipe".
Otherwise, much better on the umms, barely enough to catch a buzz off of, and clean some forks!!!

No offence was meant towards Old Dave. He may have created this recipe, but so did hundreds of other people. Google or Pinterest it. LOL

Larry,

That looks great!! I hope someone tries it with refried beans as I think that would work well. We're low-carbing or we would try it.

Dave

Dave,
Refried beans sounds fantastic! I was also thinking that leftover chili could be used!

Last edited:
Looks like something pretty tasty and worth trying.
Dang, Now I'm hungry and pretty much off solid foods until about Friday.

Dledmo, I think Larry took the ball and ran with it, looks to me he was going for the Super Bowl theme making Dave's Tex-Mex Treat look like a stadium. Not sure he can't take ownership for his version The Super "BOWL" Fiesta Taco. Both look pretty tasty.

Got to be on your side on this one Mo. Not ethical in my book to pilfer somebody's recipe and fail to give them credit. Now when folks take a base recipe such as this perhaps..and start tweaking it to suit themselves..I think the original author can well get lost in the shuffle at some point. Would be true unless the base formula contained some highly uquiqe feature not likely to be shared with others of a similar genre. If somebody can make a buck off of recipes found wrote on cans of biscuits by claiming they are new inventions..I dont have an issue with it. The movie bizness is tough..lol.

Back
Top Bottom