Favorite TV Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like to "WATCH"
Giada+De+Laurentiis.jpg

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
My favorite of all time Juston Wilson!

Justin Wilson was good too, was he kin to Juston?

When I was recovering from my spinal fusion PBS is about all I could get on the hospital channel. I learned so much from Julia Child, Jeff Smith (Frugal Gourmet), Martin Yan (Yan Can Cook) and Emeril (before he became a character). All of these people were 'True Cook's' with a passion for food and cooking, they were'nt a 'personality' like basically everyone is on the Food Network.

Of todays cook's, I love Bobby Flay and Tyler Florence, they're true Chef's that weren't turned into a 'character'. I like Guy Fieri too as an entertainer.

Larry Wolfe said:
Justin Wilson was good too, was he kin to Juston?

When I was recovering from my spinal fusion PBS is about all I could get on the hospital channel. I learned so much from Julia Child, Jeff Smith (Frugal Gourmet), Martin Yan (Yan Can Cook) and Emeril (before he became a character). All of these people were 'True Cook's' with a passion for food and cooking, they were'nt a 'personality' like basically everyone is on the Food Network. ...

I did the same thing. Don't forget Jacques Pépin !

its funny how this thread comes around every few years... Nice to see my fav girl stand the test of time. Im liking Bobby flay more these days. Seems a lot less arrogant. Guy is always entertaining. Im glad to see no one is jumping on the dumpy looking Rachel Ray bandwagon as in the past...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom