Favorite TV Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like to "WATCH"
Giada+De+Laurentiis.jpg

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
My favorite of all time Juston Wilson!

Justin Wilson was good too, was he kin to Juston?

When I was recovering from my spinal fusion PBS is about all I could get on the hospital channel. I learned so much from Julia Child, Jeff Smith (Frugal Gourmet), Martin Yan (Yan Can Cook) and Emeril (before he became a character). All of these people were 'True Cook's' with a passion for food and cooking, they were'nt a 'personality' like basically everyone is on the Food Network.

Of todays cook's, I love Bobby Flay and Tyler Florence, they're true Chef's that weren't turned into a 'character'. I like Guy Fieri too as an entertainer.

Larry Wolfe said:
Justin Wilson was good too, was he kin to Juston?

When I was recovering from my spinal fusion PBS is about all I could get on the hospital channel. I learned so much from Julia Child, Jeff Smith (Frugal Gourmet), Martin Yan (Yan Can Cook) and Emeril (before he became a character). All of these people were 'True Cook's' with a passion for food and cooking, they were'nt a 'personality' like basically everyone is on the Food Network. ...

I did the same thing. Don't forget Jacques Pépin !

its funny how this thread comes around every few years... Nice to see my fav girl stand the test of time. Im liking Bobby flay more these days. Seems a lot less arrogant. Guy is always entertaining. Im glad to see no one is jumping on the dumpy looking Rachel Ray bandwagon as in the past...

Back
Top Bottom