Fat Tuesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Any body else enjoy those yummy fat & cholesterol ridden Packzi (poonchkies)? :grin:

OH MY GOD, isn't that a tradition around here? Ever go to Hamtramck, and get the one's right from the polish bakeries there. You'll wonder what it is that the rest of these places have been selling all these years.

Bruce B said:
OH MY GOD, isn't that a tradition around here? Ever go to Hamtramck, and get the one's right from the polish bakeries there. You'll wonder what it is that the rest of these places have been selling all these years.
I've had them from Ham town and your right =P~ . They were lined up around the coner this morning. :eek: . Going to the Eastpointe bakery to get some =P~

I have never had them. To be honest, I'd never heard of them until today when our local news did a broadcast from a bakery about them.

Sounds good!

allie said:
I have never had them. To be honest, I'd never heard of them until today when our local news did a broadcast from a bakery about them.

Sounds good!
check these bad boys out! =P~ . I can feel my arteries clogging already =P~ :grin:

My son says "Is she going to eat all those? She'll get so fat she'll explode!" He's a nut! LOL

Ok now you're making me hungry! Those do not belong on my diet!

She's a cutie and sure does look happy! LOL

allie said:
My son says "Is she going to eat all those? She'll get so fat she'll explode!" He's a nut! LOL

Ok now you're making me hungry! Those do not belong on my diet!

She's a cutie and sure does look happy! LOL
Tell your boy thats why they call it fat tuesday :grin: (like 1000 calories apiece =P~ ) If I let her she probably would :eek:

Puff said:
allie said:

Sounds good!
check these bad boys out! =P~ . I can feel my arteries clogging already =P~ :grin:
What a CUTE kid! You recharging your bong there? :eek: :!:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Puff said:
allie said:

Sounds good!
What a CUTE kid! You recharging your bong there? :eek: :!:
A bong charger in the kitchen :) . In front of my child :!:. Jeeeeeez :eek: Look closely It's my liquid crack dispencer :grin:

Bruce B said:
Somebody's recharging something...not to sure it's a bong though. :grin: :grin: :grin:
NO It's not that either :lmao: . It's a freakin' nightlight :lmao: . Kinda' looks like one though, doesn't It :ack: .

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Puff, do you ever let your daughter out of that chair???
Oh s*#t :!: I'll be right back :eek:

1.gif

5.gif

19.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1arrhsck]Hey Puff, do you ever let your daughter out of that chair???
Oh s*#t :!: I'll be right back :eek:

1.gif

5.gif

19.gif
[/quote:1arrhsck] Ya' know It's funny, every time I smoke something she says "time for a picture" she loves muggin' for the camera :grin: . Hey what does s*#t mean? :ack: Oh no I've been moderated :eek:

Detroit was the first place I ever heard of Pzkzskiblzpotfzck. (Pronounced : poonchkees) Jelly donuts.

Woodman said:
Detroit was the first place I ever heard of Pzkzskiblzpotfzck. (Pronounced : poonchkees) Jelly donuts.
As a full blooded polish man there called "PACKZI". :)

Back
Top Bottom