farorite foods besides Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris1237

Sous Chef
I was wounding what some of your favorite foods besides Q? For me cheese steak with sausce and on a good roll, cheeseburger and fires, fired chicken, meatball parm, sausage sandwich with pepers and onion, steak (rare-med rare), chili, ect.

My wifes Lasanga. She had a best friend in HS whos mom and dad came over from the old country. She learned to cook Pasta dishes from them which is a good thing. The wife is Irish. Talk about bland food. YUCK.

chris1237 said:
I was wounding what some of your favorite foods besides Q? For me cheese steak with sausce and on a good roll, cheeseburger and fires, fired chicken, meatball parm, sausage sandwich with pepers and onion, steak (rare-med rare), chili, ect.

Turkey , beef , seafood, green leafy veggies, mushrooms, pizza,fried chicken, Mexican, Italian,Chinese( forgive the spelling), Japanses steak houses.

Food, in general! I enjoy seafood, burgers, chicken, steak, you name it! I love cream pies of any kind.....key lime is my ultimate favorite! I don't enjoy pasta or rice that much and would rather just have pototoes if faced with a choice. I love Chinese and Mexican but will try pretty much anything that's put in front of me except insects or worms. LOL

What Mans Best Freind said.

Italian, Mexican, and of course lots of liquid bread [smilie=wine.gif]

Steak and 'taters, almost any seafood (with scallops at the top of the list), Italian sausage sub with grilled onions and green peppers, a good Philly cheese steak, and most foreign foods that I've tried (Indian, Italian, Mexican especially). Sounds like your basic cholesterol food pyramid...

Oh, and for dessert: pecan pie.

Back
Top Bottom