farorite foods besides Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Upscale Southern cooking

Thai and Vietnamese

Steak

buttered toast with WolfeRub on it. :LOL:
Me almost forgot :shock:
Me likey Thai ;) Me love Thai long time :D

The toast sounds good too :shock:

I really can't pick, so many good eats out there ....

southwest/Mexican, Italian, Vietnamese, East Indian, tapas (gotta learn more about tapas, I used to eat all the time at a tapas in Vancouver called Bin 941 ... Phyto Beef Wellington ... out of this world), some Lebanese, some Greek, some Portuguese

<drool>

a big country breakfast is way up at the top of my list....country ham, biscuits, hash browns, eggs...but a good steak, grilled fish. pizza...they all get high votes as well

I forgot to say a big country breakfast is way up at the top of my list....country ham, biscuits, hash browns, eggs. With grits. and red eye gravy. And sausage gravy. And tabasco.

mmmmm...grits, how could I foget those. Guess its easy since I am the only one in the house that eats them.

Sausage and biscuits with gravy with a couple of fried over easy eggs for breakfast, ass't meat sub with onion rings for lunch or a big chunk of muffoletta..a good steak and cheese sub would work too, and for dinner, rare steak, lobster, and cheesecake for dessert.

I could eat clams, raw or steamed anytime and there's nothing wrong with a good fried bologna sandwich..

I like gizzards n livers, collards, sweet potatos, mac n cheese, peach cobbler.....standard fare you'd find here in kansas

Dang! Now I'm hungry.

A classic Italian Hoagie, a Cheesesteak with mushrooms, onions, and x-tra cheese, pepperoni and mushroom pizza from the city, A good NY Strip, Seafood manicotti with mornay sauce, a fresh burrito, good chicken wings, most Pan Asian cuisine, stew of any kind, a good chili dog, cheeseburgers...

Jack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom