fantasy football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not trying to be a wise a$$ but it takes as little or as much as you want to put into in..it could take 10 min to active your players...or hours of carfull thought on who to activate...The draft ususally takes the longest getting ready for it and having it but becuase this is an auto draft this is not an issue..

Okay guys, we have 3 open spots so sign up soon! We only have 7 Managers right now and our draft will not happen with an odd number of players, so we need at least 1 more player but room for 3.

All you have to do is go to Yahoo and get a "Free" account if you don't already have one. Then go to Fantasy Football and join an existing league and our name is BBQ4U and our ID# is 378882. If you need help signing up PM me and I'll help you get signed up.

DATsBBQ said:
Where does everything stand? :D

We've got the limit (10)!

All drafts (live, auto, offline) must be completed prior to 11:59pm PT on Saturday, September 9 in order to receive scoring for Week 1. Drafts occurring after that time will not be eligible to begin scoring until Week 2.

If you're not doing an autodraft, make sure you have your team picked by the above date!

brian j said:
DATsBBQ said:
We can pick our teams? I thought it was autodraft only. 8)
we're doing an auto draft. i'll change our draft status the week before week 1 so that our teams get selected. if you want you can start ranking your players. or you can leave them as yahoos "experts" rank 'em.

Dat's what Brian said is what I meant by picking your players. Sorry for the confusion.

Got my prelimary rankings down. By the end of the season you'll know what's like to be kicked by a Mule :D

DATsBBQ said:
Got my prelimary rankings down. By the end of the season you'll know what's like to be kicked by a Mule :D

Sounds like you know from experience?? LOL Just kidding, good luck to everyone playing!

Got an idea.......... would anyone be interested in making friendly BBQ related wagers on the season? My idea is to have everyone to agree now before the season starts and who ever wins, will receive a BBQ related gift that is under $20 in value from the other 9 league members. It can be a cookbook, pair of tongs, grill brush, etc. I'll start off and offer 2 bottles of Wolfe Rub Original or Wolfe Rub Bold or 1 of each (winners choice) plus shipping and handling.

So the Broncos won last night, so preseason is over. I'll be fine tuning my preferences in anticipation of the draft on Sept 9(?).

Back
Top Bottom