fantasy football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THANKS DAVE, I'M GOING TO THE STORE TO GET MORE BEER. I THREW IT ALL OUT CAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD A PROBLEM!!!

DATsBBQ said:
The Mules are HOT HOT HOT. Over a 100 points last week. Watch, I'm gonna run the table now :D

Yeah after this weeks match up with the Wolfe Pitmasters. Tom Brady is going to be pissed off from last weeks debacle against Indy, he should score 100 points on his own!

The "projected" stats have the Mules at 70 with the Pitmasters at 56. The Mules have only been the favorite once before. :shock: Looks like the mojo is working, so you might as well trade off all good players (to me ) 'cause you peaked too early :P

DATsBBQ said:
The Mules are HOT HOT HOT. Over a 100 points last week. Watch, I'm gonna run the table now :D

Final Score

Wolfe's Pitmasters 72
Mules 65

Up next, Shenandoah Q Crew. This should be a great game! Good luck Brian!

The way I got it figured, some Wolf Rub arrived at the Yahoo Stats center. Only way to explain why Monday AM I was up but Tues AM I in the loser column :shock: Should have done a print screen. Looking the adjusted stats for the week, none of my guys were listed and on the other side the QB was adjusted -2yds which should have worked in my favor if it had an impact at all.

Now if I was some kind of real coach, I'd say some like "they're a good team, we'll have to regroup and get ready for the D-Dogs. One game at a time". something like that :D

Congrats to the Pit Masters. Now to try and figure out who at Yahoo..... . :evil:
8) 8) 8)

brian j said:
DATsBBQ said:
Clobbered again :(
Well there is always next week :D
yes there is a next week, but after that the play offs start and i thinl only the top 4 teams make the play offs.

Looks like I'm gonna squeek by Rich this week. But who knows, he has a lot of Philly players that play to night so it could change. Looks like Jim and I are gonna finish with a tie record. I guess I win the tiebreaker though.

Sheeeeeeeeew! Man what a close game Rich and I had! Yesterday afternoon I had a commanding lead 44-17. Rich's "Lost Nation Eagles" scored 33 points last night, but I squeeked by thanks to Steve Smith's 8 points and won 52-50! Good game Rich!

Darren I woke up this morning and saw the game Manning had last night and got real scare. I checked our scores yesterday morning and I had a commanding lead, but after Indy's game last night it was a squeaker!!! Good game!

Now the part that pisses me off. The Championship game has come down to me and someone who hasn't even updated their roster since FFL began and doesn't come on the board any longer. Their QB is Culpepper who has been on IR most of the season and their Kicker is Vanderjact who isn't even kicking in the league right now. If I lose this game I'll be pissed!!

I don't know Larry, but just my opinion, you ought to be declared Champion. Not fair losing to some team who's owner can't even bother to show up, and who's team is mostly on the injured list or not even in the league anymore. Sounds like that's one loser of a team that shouldn't even be given the respect due a snake in the grass.......sure would be terrible if you lose to a team like that after the great season you've had. Yep, what a shame that would be.

Bruce B said:
I don't know Larry, but just my opinion, you ought to be declared Champion. Not fair losing to some team who's owner can't even bother to show up, and who's team is mostly on the injured list or not even in the league anymore. Sounds like that's one loser of a team that shouldn't even be given the respect due a snake in the grass.......sure would be terrible if you lose to a team like that after the great season you've had. Yep, what a shame that would be.

Hey Bruce, have you seen I'm having a Wolfe Rub Holiday Special??

Larry Wolfe said:
Darren I woke up this morning and saw the game Manning had last night and got real scare. I checked our scores yesterday morning and I had a commanding lead, but after Indy's game last night it was a squeaker!!! Good game!

Now the part that pisses me off. The Championship game has come down to me and someone who hasn't even updated their roster since FFL began and doesn't come on the board any longer. Their QB is Culpepper who has been on IR most of the season and their Kicker is Vanderjact who isn't even kicking in the league right now. If I lose this game I'll be pissed!!

Good game Larry! I am glad it was close! Made you sweat a little! :D :D Now go on and win this thing so I can say how I could have won if I didn't have to play the first place guy as my first game in the playoffs! :D :D

ddog27 said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Good game Larry! I am glad it was close! Made you sweat a little! :D :D Now go on and win this thing so I can say how I could have won if I didn't have to play the first place guy as my first game in the playoffs! :D :D

Actually Cappy was the number one seed! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom