fantasy football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im embarresed as a man to ask, but not being a big sports fan, could someone explain this fantasy football thing tp me please...I know about other kinds of fantasys...like the one with the lady in a Nazi uniform and a diaper..well never mind that..shoiuldnt go off topic...

john pen said:
Im embarresed as a man to ask, but not being a big sports fan, could someone explain this fantasy football thing tp me please...I know about other kinds of fantasys...like the one with the lady in a Nazi uniform and a diaper..well never mind that..shoiuldnt go off topic...
I know Lola puts up with a lot....but you in a diaper? I'll explain it to you some day over a couple of adult bev...

John Pen wrote:
Im embarresed as a man to ask, but not being a big sports fan, could someone explain this fantasy football thing tp me please..

John,
Certainly not an expert but it goes kind of like this. You pick (or don't pick) your preferences of who to draft. It's an auto draft so it should go quick. When the whismo gets to your turn, if your top rated pick is there you get it, if not the whismo goes down your "prefererences" and takes the 1st available guy.

Scoring in based on a complex formulation...see rules or scoring on the league website.

At the end on the day, whismo calculates all points if you have more points than your opponent, you win.

At least that's how I understand it.

DATsBBQ said:
John Pen wrote:
Im embarresed as a man to ask, but not being a big sports fan, could someone explain this fantasy football thing tp me please..

John,
Certainly not an expert but it goes kind of like this. You pick (or don't pick) your preferences of who to draft. It's an auto draft so it should go quick. When the whismo gets to your turn, if your top rated pick is there you get it, if not the whismo goes down your "prefererences" and takes the 1st available guy.

Scoring in based on a complex formulation...see rules or scoring on the league website.

At the end on the day, whismo calculates all points if you have more points than your opponent, you win.

At least that's how I understand it.

I am just glad someone else asked the question. I have a team but have no clue what to do. I figure that if I dont look I will have better luck.

Hint,
For the guys in this leage.
If you pick your preferences using the players that are ranked in the 100s, you will have a better chance of getting your desired player. [smilie=sorry.gif]

Well the good news is that none of my players are on the "can't cut" list, so I can dump them at will. Bad news is that none of my players are on the "can't cut list", so you bums won't want to trade with me :P

Wittdog,
I've checked and couldn't find an "activate" button. I do have players in all postions and several on the bench. I think I'm good to go.

DATsBBQ said:
Wittdog,
I've checked and couldn't find an "activate" button. I do have players in all postions and several on the bench. I think I'm good to go.
As long as you have the guys in positon...then hit the submit button

I picked my guys as much as could manipulate the autodraft... . But, that being said I'll being spitting on ya'll come playoffs. Sometimes, you just gotta try on the pantyhose. :roll:

Since KC has a rank amateur at QB, I'm keeping the Den Defense active today. Good luck to all except the DOGS, cause I'm gonna smoke them little puppies up like they were made by Hormel :D

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2wmi8qyk]Scoring should be updated "Real time".
i think that is a add on that you have to pay for. :?[/quote:2wmi8qyk]

Well last weekend I checked my team during the game and it was showing the scoring. At least I think it did, could've been the beer. But I think it was real time.

Brian, I think you're right. I just checked my scores and nada. Damn I gotta quit drinking!

Larry I think you were right.....last week the scoring was in real time.....that's why I asked the question I did....cuz last week real time this week no time.

Back
Top Bottom