Eye Glasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Pigs, I think you are on to something. You can tell they are high fashion Italian designer frames due to the "enni" in their name. I can say that because I have an "ici" and the end of my name and I'm kind of a high fashion designer guy. :LOL:

Hey Pigs, these have your name written all over them![attachment=0:1bdw2icr]glasses.jpg[/attachment:1bdw2icr]

Attachments

• glasses.jpg
    glasses.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 72
Hey Pigs as soon as you get your new glasses head off to the doctor and get a testosterone test. They got sort of an assembly line place for it down here. They run you in one end with a blood test and out the other side with a shot of Testosterone if you happen to need it. Makes old codgers randy as a bull from whut I heard. At any rate I had mine checked today and sure enough it was off the charts on the high side. Even if a person is sorta limp wristed and happen to need some it only takes a 15 buck co pay for them with good insurance. Now for them on Obama Care aint got no insurance etc. they have to pay 250 bucks just for the shot. Separate injection fee blah blah blah.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom