Empty net goal...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as tempting as it was growing up with cattle, I never wanted to answer to my dad or grandpap about who did it for fear of what could happen to me.

cflatt said:
as tempting as it was growing up with cattle, I never wanted to answer to my dad or grandpap about who did it for fear of what could happen to me.
And I always thought that was an rural legend. :eek:

no rural legends about waiting out on some crazy nights like halloween with a load of rice shot, just waiting for the city boys to head out looking for cattle or even the horses to tip ....I cant say i eveer pulled the trigger ....maybe once. :)

cflatt said:
no rural legends about waiting out on some crazy nights like halloween with a load of rice shot, just waiting for the city boys to head out looking for cattle or even the horses to tip ....I cant say i eveer pulled the trigger ....maybe once. :)
That's why this city boy always stays in the city if he can help it. I'd rather ride thru Puff's n hood :razz: than go where there are no street lights....

wittdog said:
cflatt said:
That's why this city boy always stays in the city if he can help it. I'd rather ride thru Puff's n hood :razz: than go where there are no street lights....
Hey now, the only thing you know about my "hood is what Bruce says :eek:
We don't have street lights either, they shot 'em with rice :eek:

I knew the tippin' thing was real, I have a couple country bumpkin' friend's that want me to try it, it really works...so they say, they probably would like to see me get shot with rock salt :eek:
That be what they use up here :(

Puff said:
wittdog said:
cflatt said:
Hey now, the only thing you know about my "hood is what Bruce says :eek:
We don't have street lights either, they shot 'em with rice :eek:

I knew the tippin' thing was real, I have a couple country bumpkin' friend's that want me to try it, it really works...so they say, they probably would like to see me get shot with rock salt :eek:
That be what they use up here :(
Well Bruce is a former law enforcement officer....now a moderator.......once a cop always a cop... :razz:
I've heard of the conrail cops using rock salt shot.

Back
Top Bottom