EIGHT MORE DAYS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Helen_Paradise said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ChtR3yMuD8&eurl=

The University of Michigan
Winningest school in college football history (852 wins).
.745 all-time winning percentage (highest in college football).
Highest all-time strength of schedule rating in college football.
11 National Championships: (1901, 1902, 1903, 1904, 1918, 1923, 1932, 1933, 1947, 1948, 1997)
42 conference championships (more than any school in any single conference).
111 winning seasons (most in college football).
25 undefeated seasons (more than any other Division 1-A school).
1 of only 3 schools with a winning record vs. every Division 1-A conference including independents.
56 game unbeaten streak (2nd longest in college football history).
38 straight years without a losing season (longest on-going streak in the nation).
31 straight bowl appearances (longest on-going streak in the nation).
#1 ranking all-time in composite final AP polls (1936-2005).
Longest on-going streak in the nation without being shut-out (265 games).
2nd most points scored & largest delta (points for minus points against) in college football history.
145 First Team All-Americans (18 two-time winners, 2 three-time winners).
32 College Football Hall of Famers.
3 Heisman Trophy Winners: (Tom Harmon 1940, Desmond Howard 1991, Charles Woodson 1997)
75 NFL Pro Bowl participants.
3 Super Bowl MVPs: (Desmond Howard 1997, Tom Brady 2002, 2004)
#1 in attendance every year but one since 1974 (195 straight games with over 100,000 in attendance).
Most televised school in college football history (359 televised games).
"The Victors" is the only fight song inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame.
Best Fight Song: Michigan - Sports Illustrated
Best Helmet in Football: Michigan - ESPN's "End of Century" Special
Best Uniform in Sports: Michigan - ESPN2's 64 Team Bracket Results
#1 Sports Rivalry: Michigan vs. Ohio State - ESPN's "Top 10 Greatest Sports Rivalries"

I predict...either Michigan is gonna give OSU a good thumpin' OR OSU will win by just a little.
Yeah right "HELEN!!" You predicted that the Beatles suck too! ;) Great track record! :twisted:

[/quote] Yeah right "HELEN!!" You predicted that the Beatles suck too! ;) Great track record! :twisted:[/quote]

I hate bugs. I do favor Michigan in this one. I do know, if they lose, they will put the blame on the death. Hmmm I could very well go 0-2. I am OK with that. But....We'll see [smilie=hug.gif]

Helen, you know that that avatar is "vaguely" suggestive, don't you? I'm personally offended! :oops:

I don't usually laugh out loud at avatars. :D

542830435455e4547b4ed7.jpg

--John 8)
(Maybe someday I'll be able to brag about the Fighting Illini football team. You know, law of averages? :roll: )
(If only they were average.)

We are awsome!!!!! Only reason mishigan was even in it was because of our mistakes. Just kidding. Michigan really deserves to play in the Fiesta Bowl, but we have already proven we are better , so why have that? MICHIGAN BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fuck MIchigan! I don't like reruns. Why should Michigan get a second bite at the apple? Hey we spotted them 10 points and they still couldn't deliver!

Great game but the issue has already been decided. Besides how many times in a row do we have to beat Michigan? LLLLLoyd (one L for every loss to Tressel) Carr is Michigan's John Cooper. I expect the For Sale signs will be popping up on his house this morning.

BTW the Rutgers comment was a joke going back to last week and reiterated again last night when they were still undefeated! I'm glad they lost (to another Ohio team I might add). At least we won't have to deal with that possibility.

Like I said last week, everyone is playing for the right to say, We're # 2!

Ok now that I got that out of my system, just wanted to say that the game will go down as an instant classic. Hat's off to Michigan for the season that they had. Great game, great team. You guys deserve to be the headliners in your own Bowl game.

See you in Ann Arbor next year!

I agree Dallas...it was a great game. Although, it seemed that both teams were doing there best to give the other the win for most of the game!! :LOL: :shock: :LOL:

I had never seen the Bucks turn the ball over as much as they did last night...but in the end they get the win. I think the key play was the TD at the end of the first half!

Great game by both sides...and the forum benefits from the bet!! :D

Uh, Greg? I don't recall anyone on the losing side actually taking the bet? As a matter of fact, I don't recall hearing from any of them recently?...........LOSERS!!!!!! Ohio State ARE the National Champs RIGHT NOW. The Fiesta Bowl will be anti-climatic! I hope it is USC, so we can stomp their sub-standard asses too!

Neil, playing Michigan again would only make the first game meaningless.

The games been played. The issue has been settled. Time to give another team a chance. USC, Arkansas, Florida, Notre Dame I don't care which one. They'll probably knock each other off.

Hail To The Victors! :D

Woodman said:
Uh, Greg? I don't recall anyone on the losing side actually taking the bet? As a matter of fact, I don't recall hearing from any of them recently?...........LOSERS!!!!!! Ohio State ARE the National Champs RIGHT NOW. The Fiesta Bowl will be anti-climatic! I hope it is USC, so we can stomp their sub-standard asses too!

Well, after it is all said and done, the forum winds up being the biggest loser of the contest... :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom