Ebay score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Bought this on ebay for $475. 12" slicer. going to use it for doing Arby's type brisket sandwhiches for catering. If you've never had brisket this way with some cheddar and onions on it...mmmmm. It's a JB type sandwich. Came with about $800 worth of attachments. Guy didn't know what he had.

Uncle Bubba said:
Bought this on ebay for $475. 12" slicer. going to use it for doing Arby's type brisket sandwhiches for catering. If you've never had brisket this way with some cheddar and onions on it...mmmmm. It's a JB type sandwich. Came with about $800 worth of attachments. Guy didn't know what he had.

Great score Bubba. Arby's style is one of the few ways I'll eat brisket. The other is chopped and sauced.

Awesome score. I have to buy a cheap one from Lowe's.. Good enough for me... You scored big time!!!!

The guys with deep pockets always find the deals. :LOL: Why not try using it thin slice on comp brisket. Let me know how that goes. 8) :LOL:

Rag said:
The guys with deep pockets always find the deals. :LOL: Why not try using it thin slice on comp brisket. Let me know how that goes. 8) :LOL:

Not sure about that but a meeting of the executive team of Puck Q will determine if we can get the correct amount of pixie stick dust on that thin of a slice. Whatta ya think Witt??

Hey UB I was readin (yeah witt I kin too read) that for slicing cheese they sell a teflon coated blade. I don't know if the high end units just come with em or not. Ask someone at you local deli

Great score! I got a baby version that works great for pastrami and regular ol brisket. Mrs won't let me get a real one :cry: so I eny you 8)

Back
Top Bottom