Ebay Listing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The company I work (stop laughing Rempe) for designed this knife for Kershaw.
blackout.gif

LINK to their news release.

Finney...don't hi-jack my promotion!! Let me guess...that knive breaks down in 2 years like your Class 8's do!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :roll:

That's just not nice...
And they're not my Class 8's. I don't work for them. I work AT a company they own.

I work AT American LaFrance (which is owned by Freightliner(which is owned by DaimlerChrysler))...
I work FOR Engineering Design Consultaints (who designed the knife (made in USA, I might add)).

Susan Z said:
Cool! But I thought swtichblades were illegal! What's the dilly? Is it the (tiny sounding) 5 cm blade that makes it ok?

Technically it isn't a true switchblade in its engineering...kind of a modified lockblade...I have one and it does open quickly and smoothly! It a nice knive to have around for utility!

If you've never carried a kinve, you'd be surprised how much it comes in handy on a daily basis!! :D

Hmmmm..2.54 centimeters per inch makes this just under 2 inches long (blade).....

Niagara River Smoker said:
Hmmmm..2.54 centimeters per inch makes this just under 2 inches long (blade).....

Just broke out the tape measure...from tip of steel to base of steel it measures 3 1/4" Trust me...when you open it up it is big enough!! :D

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Niagara River Smoker":1wwzrpub]Hmmmm..2.54 centimeters per inch makes this just under 2 inches long (blade).....

Just broke out the tape measure...from tip of steel to base of steel it measures 3 1/4" Trust me...when you open it up it is big enough!! :D[/quote:1wwzrpub]
Well, then it's more than 5 cm long..More like 8.25... :)

Jeff E said:
That looks interesting Greg.
I took a look at your 1 negative feedback. Don't you just love it when some idiot gives you negative feedback because you had the nerve to leave negative feedback for them when they screwed up?

No kidding Jeff...the newest thing I hate is what I call "Feedback Terrorism". This is where the seller will only leave feedback for you after you leave feedback for them. What a rip...I shouldn't be punished if I pay on time and they screw-up. I hate when people do that...you'll notice that I left Susan + feedback already!

Just saw the mailman take the package away...headed to VA!!! :D

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Niagara River Smoker":394fhi7q]Hmmmm..2.54 centimeters per inch makes this just under 2 inches long (blade).....

Just broke out the tape measure...from tip of steel to base of steel it measures 3 1/4" Trust me...when you open it up it is big enough!! :D[/quote:394fhi7q]

That depends on what you're holding it next to. :badgrin:

Susan Z said:
Greg, that knife ROCKS! My brother is going to be sooooo jealous!

Nevermind the PM Susan...you can give me feedback if you want! Tell your brother I got 4 more just like it ready to end in the next day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom