Eastern Carolina style for the win! Sid's BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Bob Garner pays a visit....this is whole hog, served with skin.....they even give you a piece
of pig skin with the chicken!

so good they're eating it for breakfast.

This is the real deal....only open on Saturdays, 35 year old recipe and technique has never changed,
make their sauce with apple cider vinegar and sell the sauce in the same bottles with no labels!

it's the last segment, on the progress bar, just click the last marker and it will take you right there.

btw...I was born just down the road from Beulaville in Chinquapin. The two folks you see at the
table at the beginning are my fake Uncle Charlie and fake Aunt Grace.....the Lord blessed me with
their love and friendship.

http://video.unctv.org/video/2200745622

Makes me want to get in the car and drive down ... Guess I'll have to wait until next Saturday now. About the part where he bit into the hush puppy my mouth really started to water.

Enjoyed the NC travelogue and frequent urge to donate movie. Dont think I got to the bbq part. Aint getting no younger ya know? Glad you got in the movies.

bigwheel said:
Enjoyed the NC travelogue and frequent urge to donate movie. Dont think I got to the bbq part. Aint getting no younger ya know? Glad you got in the movies.

put your mouse over the bottom part of the screen when it starts playing. when the progress bar comes up you'll see little yellow marks that indicate each segment...go to the last one and click on it.
It'll make you wish your elders had never left North Carolina.

Good Lawdie Miz Claudie..I have been sippin on ho made apple pie and Ezra. You is expecting me to follow a yellow dot? You are a real funny boy:)

Nice! Old school! 8)
I'm going to mention that open Saturday only thing at work.
Folks are scared of the skin up here. :roll:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
I'm going to mention that open Saturday only thing at work.

Can you take a video of the expression on your bosses face as you mention it? :mrgreen:
I pretty much am the boss. Do you want a pic of my face? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom