Early Christmas Present!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Bubba said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/gameTrax?gameId=20071223003&MSNHPHMA

Even though we are literally limping into the playoffs it's nice to know that if, and it's a big if, we get to the NFC Champonship game...it'll be in Texas stadium. :D

Now we can rest guys when we play the foreskins next week. ;)

Now I can already hear it if we win, "all our starters were resting". You bore me FatHead!

Nothing would suprise me in the NFL any more. There are so many questionable calls being made like that touchown the foreskins had called back after review. You mean to tell me in a nationally televised game there are only 2 cameras on the goal line??? C'mon guys...you are insulting our intelligence. Somebody made a lot of money on these games this weekend...and i don't think it was the betting public. :roll:

Yall don't even have a clue how freaked out it is in Texas... Fair weather fans are coming out of the wood work.. Everyone is buying Cowboy Crap for Christmas.. It takes away from Christmas.. Oh, and heres the best.. They think Jessica simpson is a jinkx for Tony Romo...that's really dumb..See what the Cheese heads can do in the playoff... GO PACK GO!!!!... :D

Back
Top Bottom