Durn Reindeer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob In Fla.

Head Chef
I just received a message from Fed-Ups that a package that was intended for the Recipient of my "Secret Santa" gift was "damaged" and I need to file a claim. Bummer. A replacement is already on it's way, but it'll be a little late. I've already PM'ed the recipient, and just as soon as I get the tracking number, I will foreward it to him.

Bummer! I think Rudolph might have been hitting the bottle a little early, making his nose extra red. :roll: :?

BOB

I bet this dilemma could be attributed to this crazy dawg I had back in high screwl who always ate my homework. Prob some of the same chromosomes of the pooch who ate the package. I had one small wharf rat looking model who specialized in eating mail carriers. We had to pick it up the junk mail downtown for a while. Best of fortunes on this deal. It's always best to stick to the original story if possible. Merry Christmas.

Yeah thanks John for rubbing it in. They emailed us customer talking points. Mine are hay that was our first. UPS has em videos come out daily. Buzz is correct. I'm in commerical sales.

Back
Top Bottom