Do you know what time it is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
wittdog said:
Just trying to lighten the mood round here..things have been more tense then my supply of light beer when John Pen stops by.......
:LOL: You get a break while he's in Florida huh?
We jest be funnin'....... ;)
The worst part is I don't drink light beer I have to buy is for him...and him alone :shock:

wittdog said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:
Just trying to lighten the mood round here..things have been more tense then my supply of light beer when John Pen stops by.......
:LOL: You get a break while he's in Florida huh?
We jest be funnin'....... ;)
The worst part is I don't drink light beer I have to buy is for him...and him alone :shock:
Now that is a friend ;)

Finney said:
Actually all the cars in the 500 were built in America...

Toyota is one of the only ones that builds the car (that the race car is supposed to be) in America. ;)
Shut up Finney! You remind me of Puff!

Cliff H. said:
So much for Jimmy. Go Mark go. He is a local boy anyhooo. :roll:
Cliff can you imagine what is going through the old guys head with that swarm behind him :shock:
This will be his first Daytona win if he does it :shock:

Cliff H. said:
So much for Jimmy. Go Mark go. He is a local boy anyhooo. :roll:

Breaking news, Mark Martins booster seat broke and he's unable to see over the dash board! :shock:

Now that's the way a race should end!
I would have liked to see the old guy win it but Scotty's boy does it again!
#07 finishes upside down :shock:

Puff said:
Now that's the way a race should end!
I would have liked to see the old guy win it but Scotty's boy does it again!
#07 finishes upside down :shock:

Would have been even better if Montoya crossed the finish line first on his roof!!!

I am very pleased with Montoya's driving. No he didn't win but he made it through a lot of crashes. Give him time and he's gonna give all our good ole boys a run for their money. I followed him in IRL and that boy can drive! Yes, I switched my loyalties from Newman to Montoya this year. Heck, I've followed Montoya's career for the past 8 years and am anxious to see how he does in NASCAR.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I dont get into racing but I think I will start pulling for the KINGSFORD driver. Plus, he advertises Bushes beans. LOVE bushes beans.

note1.jpg

Bill,
the driver of that car is actually Australian :shock: Marcos Ambrose

allie said:
I am very pleased with Montoya's driving. No he didn't win but he made it through a lot of crashes. Give him time and he's gonna give all our good ole boys a run for their money. I followed him in IRL and that boy can drive! Yes, I switched my loyalties from Newman to Montoya this year. Heck, I've followed Montoya's career for the past 8 years and am anxious to see how he does in NASCAR.
He is one guy to keep an eye on for sure 8)

SteerCrazy said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
I dont get into racing but I think I will start pulling for the KINGSFORD driver. Plus, he advertises Bushes beans. LOVE bushes beans.

note1.jpg

Bill,
the driver of that car is actually Australian :shock: Marcos Ambrose

Hmm, interesting. I thought it was a guy named Stacy Compton? But then again, I dont follow Nascar so I could be wrong.

http://www.bryanfoods.com/sponsorship_motorsports.aspx

I had to watch the whole f-in race to see what I wanted to see...someone on their roof on fire. I only watch for the wrecks. Take the plates off and race. What a bunch of broads. ;)

Mark Martin should have put him into the wall before the finish line.

By the way...winning car built in Mexico. [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Back
Top Bottom