Dizzy Pig Fire Picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was a very beautiful place.. and i am sure it will be again... for those of you who havent met Chris and his family.. they are wonderful people and I am sure they will bounce back quickly. It seems that they are already doing so.

I had no idea until I saw the pictures that the damage was that extensive.

Chris is right, they are very lucky people to have gotten out of that with only property damage.

It can be rebuilt "the house" but nobody got hurt is the important thing. Im glad everyone is safe.

Gary in VA said:
It was a very beautiful place.. and i am sure it will be again... for those of you who havent met Chris and his family.. they are wonderful people and I am sure they will bounce back quickly. It seems that they are already doing so.

I agree 100%. Chris is one of the nicest competitors on the cercuit

Had a similar thing happen to someone I work with last week but it was a lit candle left unattended that burned down and caught the upstairs on fire...total loss and he built the house, literally, himself. My point...he said that he took pics and a videotape of his house about a year ago and put the tapes and pics in the safety deposit box and since he did that the insurance claim is going to be relatively painless. Food for thought. Still sucks though.

CrazyWhiteMan said:
This quote was deleted by Bill The Grill Guy. Very uncalled for. (Sorry about editing your post Joker.
Get a life White Boy ~ Jesus Christ!! :)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":xil92tht]
CrazyWhiteMan said:
This quote was deleted by Bill The Grill Guy. Very uncalled for. (Sorry about editing your post Joker.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>[/quote:xil92tht]
1.gif

CrazyWhiteMan said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":1olybkze]
CrazyWhiteMan said:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
1.gif
[/quote:1olybkze]

Steve (Crazy White Man) we've been down this road with you before and Greg was nice enough to let you come back and be a part of this board. Now, you can't even respect him enough to act like a civilized human being while you're here? I heard about your childish comments about the Dizzy Pig fire picture yesterday, wishing it were my house and all. That shows what a class act you are. I sincerely dislike you, but would never wish something like your house burning down, on you or your wife and kids.

You obviously think your shananigans are funny and all, but I for one don't and I'm surprised they've been allowed to go on as long as they have. But then again, Greg wants this board to be a free and open board and is trying to give you a chance. He's a better man than I am in this case. I know there are others that are fed up with you too, but I can't and won't speak for them.

You and I have one thing in common and that is to make good BBQ and to hopefully learn from others this board and to also share as much of our knowledge as we can with others here as well. So, why don't you post some of your knowledge or ask some BBQ related questions for a change, vs. trying to create havoc on the best BBQ Forum on the WWW.

That's all I have to say. Keep in mind, this isn't intended to be the start of a war between the two of us. So for the boards sake, please don't turn it into that.

I was out of line and i admit it. Read the PM i sent you. I do not wish that on anybody.

CrazyWhiteMan said:
I was out of line and i admit it. Read the PM i sent you. I do not wish that on anybody.

Steve I read your PM and it shows your not a bad guy after all. Thank you and I look forward to you being a part of this board and contributing to the conversations!

Back
Top Bottom