Did you guys forget...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Show ended with Sapo talking.
lol

Glad I didn't call. hahahaha

That's my luck....lol... Good show Greg!!! just got to get the chat to work for ustream people that are logged in....

Greg Rempe said:
about the weekly show?? Click on the red .tv icon for the show! 8)

call in - 216-220-0966

Ok I'm slow Boy is what red skelton tv>?

At the top of this page...to the right where the hot links are there it a red .tv icon....there is also one at the very bottom of this page too...do you see it?

Hi ya Greg, JB here I just watched the newest weekly show & I think its a cool thing your doing.
I would like to give you a few tips (here come da bomb) ;)
The camera will not bite you or make you go blind if you look at it the during the entire show.
Your mike don't have to in your face either, position it 12in up & 12in in front of your head then turn up the gain on yor mixer to compensate. Doing that will enable you to place the camera straight in front of your face,
If you are lookin at your CPU monitor you should get a larger monitor & place it behind & to the side of the camera, Just like at a real TV studio. (I bought a 21in lcd TV with a VGA input at wally world for $200)
Loose the headphones & use some monitor (or computer) speakers to hear the people who call in & music clips, or use earbuds.
Don't try to put your mike through the monitors or it will feed back.
I couldn't realy see but it sounds like your mike has the wind/pop filter in place (this reduces the high frequency response lots) with the mike up out the way it aint gonna be needed BOY

JB

Thanks for the advice JB...unfortunatley I can't center the camera given the room I have to work with. Plus I have no where to hang another screen in the back of me...and I am not going to spend $200 on a LCD for a show that currently attracts 3 viewers... :oops:

I do have ear buds...I'll try that out...and will adjust the mic as directed. Thanks goodness for you JB...I'd be lost without you! ;)

Greg Rempe said:
Thanks for the advice JB...unfortunatley I can't center the camera given the room I have to work with. Plus I have no where to hang another screen in the back of me...and I am not going to spend $200 on a LCD for a show that currently attracts 3 viewers... :oops:

I do have ear buds...I'll try that out...and will adjust the mic as directed. Thanks goodness for you JB...I'd be lost without you! ;)

WTF ya got 5G's in equipment now, whats another few bills gonna hurt.
Can rotate your studio desk 90deg get more room? Or place the camera close to the side your CPU monitor, move the mike boom & place cam trypod there

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2h5qj7v5]Thanks for the advice JB...unfortunatley I can't center the camera given the room I have to work with. Plus I have no where to hang another screen in the back of me...and I am not going to spend $200 on a LCD for a show that currently attracts 3 viewers... :oops:

WTF ya got 5G's in equipment now, whats another few bills gonna hurt.
Can rotate your studio desk 90deg get more room? Or place the camera close to the side your CPU monitor, move the mike boom & place cam trypod there[/quote:2h5qj7v5]

I suppose I'll have to take a pic of my set up so you can see what I am talking about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom