Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1ztafode]That's cute...you still call him "Daddy"...
1.gif

You should hope your daughters call you daddy when they get older. Mine is 20 today and still calls me daddy![/quote:1ztafode]

Don't say it..... don't say it.....

Nick... it took all the willpower I had. 8-[

Larry will be in transit today. Heading back from Myrtle Beach.
Last I heard was his pit MIGHT be there this evening. :grin: Ending all my fun with this thread. :badgrin:
Hope you all enjoyed it, and thanks to all that contibuted. :!:
Isn't it fun to give Larry a hard time? =D>

It's still to early yet, but, this thread will be a first ballot hall of famer when it has gone dormant for 5 years! :D

Gator Pit said:
Larry:

Spoke with rep just now. He advised your pit should arrive on the 26th.

ps: Gator Pit customer service doesn't end just cause the pit has been shipped. You let me know if I can do anything else. :D Ritch

So....today is the big day, maybe
4.gif

I've got 20 bucks, who's with me on no chance in Hell!

It rained in Cleveland last night and the Browns lost yesterday...I got $50 it doesn't show...perhaps you didn't know that when it rains and the Brown lose all in the same day it affects the global economy and BBQ pit delivery! Typically it pushes pit delivery back at least a week!
6.gif

Checked the voice mail all the way home, no messages saying they're delivering and no pit in my driveway when I pulled up. I'm calling in the morning, and I'll let ya'll know. I'm going to bed now, I'm tired!

Still no word on my pit, it was supposed to be here yesterday............................ Where have I heard that before???

ScottyDaQ said:
I thought about putting up some funny pic again, but now it's just getting sad. :badgrin:

Poooor Larry. :tant: :help: :tant:

I called the main office this morning and kinda got the run around. I left a message with some schmo, I'll let you guys know more as I hear. I've gotten past being excited about it even getting here. I feel like I'm setting myself up for another let down. Hopefully it will come, one day. [-o<

Back
Top Bottom