Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gator Pit said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":13sehijs]
Finney said:
Hey Larry...
THERE'S A HURRICANE HEADED RIGHT FOR YOUR PIT!!!!!!!!

You bastard Finney! Ritch, put the Party Gator in the back of your truck and heard for drier land, IN VIRGINIA!!! I'll have a keg of Coor's Light waiting for you! Man if that storm hits Houston, I'm going on the news and stating the obvious, "That George Bush hates BBQ'ers"! I know he's deliberately causing Rita to slow the progression of my pit! ****** this ain't funny!

Larry, I may have to go get yout pit to have something cook on :eek:[/quote:13sehijs]

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Yeah, Sorry to say it Lar, but I'm starting to get that sinking feeling...

larryspit7dc.jpg

:grin: :grin: :grin: :!:

ScottyDaQ said:
Yeah, Sorry to say it Lar, but I'm starting to get that sinking feeling...

larryspit7dc.jpg

:grin: :grin: :grin: :!:

SCOTTY, THAT IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS! SOMEONE PLEASE THROW IT A LIFE JACKET AND RUB SOME OIL ON IT. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Bill The Grill Guy said:
OMG, that is so funny
:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

Yeah let me tell you.... :antismile: :antismile: :antismile: :antismile: :antismile:

Actually, if it were someone else's pit it would be hilarious!

ScottyDaQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
SCOTTY, THAT IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS! SOMEONE PLEASE THROW IT A LIFE JACKET AND RUB SOME OIL ON IT. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Sorry Larry, it's too late. ... Friggin looters. :-X

larryspitlooted4hr.jpg

Where's my gun???

ScottyDaQ
SMOKER

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:45 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry Wolfe wrote:

SCOTTY, THAT IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS! SOMEONE PLEASE THROW IT A LIFE JACKET AND RUB SOME OIL ON IT.

Sorry Larry, it's too late. ... Friggin looters.

:eek:

BigDaddysGirl said:
This is Larrys daughter Lisa, you guys think he's a baby on this about that pit, you don't live with the man!!!! He is driving me NUTS!

:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

BigDaddysGirl said:
This is Larrys daughter Lisa, you guys think he's a baby on this about that pit, you don't live with the man!!!! He is driving me NUTS!

Great now my daughter is against me now! I'm moving out into the shed once my Pit gets here. They just don't understand the connection between a man and his pit.

Larry Wolfe said:
BigDaddysGirl said:

Great now my daughter is against me now! I'm moving out into the shed once my Pit gets here. They just don't understand the connection between a man and his pit.

larryspitlooted4hr.jpg

If they saw what's going on under the water with YOUR PIT, they'd understand. :eek: :) :eek:

"Who's the 'Pit Master' now?"... "Who?"... "Tell me"... "Who's the 'Pit Master'?" :eek:

One of the years best threads! And I don't care who you are! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have to admit, I was rolling as well. I know it is hard when you are the blunt end but, Heres laughing with ya.
15.gif

Welcome BigDaddysGirl, you need to talk to Lil'qer about dads driving there kids nuts.

BigDaddysGirl said:
Thanks for the welcomes! I know as soon as the pit gets here I'll never see him again, he'll be sleepin with that thing! And how would he know of a 'connection' between a man and his pit when his is still in TEXAS!

Someone's gonna be in trouble when I get home............

Larry Wolfe said:
BigDaddysGirl said:
Thanks for the welcomes! I know as soon as the pit gets here I'll never see him again, he'll be sleepin with that thing! And how would he know of a 'connection' between a man and his pit when his is still in TEXAS!

Someone's gonna be in trouble when I get home............
You have 3 hours, BigDaddysGirl ~ Let him have it!!! :pop: And welcome!

Scotty and Biddaddy's Girl, thank you for the laugh of the day.

Larry, I feel your pain. Battleships float...maybe that thing will too!

Wow Larry, very "BRAVE" of you to let your daughter on here! :eek:

Was this your idea or has the BBQ-4-U forum been sweeping the high schools around the country!

PLEEZ BE THE LATER...PLEEZ [-o< [-o< [-o<

Welcome in! :(

Hey Larry, I think BigDaddysGirl is needing something to bbq on...Like your WSM! :!: Whatcha think?

Greg Rempe said:
Wow Larry, very "BRAVE" of you to let your daughter on here! :eek:

Was this your idea or has the BBQ-4-U forum been sweeping the high schools around the country!

PLEEZ BE THE LATER...PLEEZ [-o< [-o< [-o<

Welcome in! :(

Greg I had no clue she was doing this, and am very uneasy with it. She is not in High School any longer, she graduated in June. I'm cocking the hammer back on my pistol................

Back
Top Bottom