Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just heard that since the truck Larry's new pit was in was having so much trouble... They transfered it to a shiny new red pick-up to bring it the rest of the way.

Dave Klose also heard of the troubles and sent his big yellow "CAT" truck to take care of the situation. He is a nice guy. :!:

Finney said:
Just heard that since the truck Larry's new pit was in was having so much trouble... They transfered it to a shiny new red pick-up to bring it the rest of the way.

Dave Klose also heard of the troubles and sent his big yellow "CAT" truck to take care of the situation. He is a nice guy. :!:

Looks like I'll just have to stick with my ash producing WSM.

I'M NOT HAPPY!!!!!!! Just got off the phone with Specialized Transportation to find out what's going on with my pit. Well, the lady tells me it's still sitting in Irving, Tx. and is not scheduled to be picked up from there until September 22, and will be delivered to another facility in Elkridge mother$#&@ing Maryland by 5 pm on September 23. I asked her why in the hell they picked it up on the 13th and it's just been sitting in a goddamn warehouse for a week. She said we don't have an availability of drivers for that route. I said it sure would have been nice to know the pit was gonna sit in a warehouse for over a week before hand. Maybe other arrangements could have been made! I stated to her there have been folks in NY and NJ that had pit's shipped from Houston and their pits sat overnight in Bealeton, WHERE I LIVE, and they got theirs in about a week. But for some unknown reason, mine has to be shipped to Elkridge, MD?? What a crock of sh$@.

BTW, this shipping company is not affiliated with Gator Pits and this is not Gator Pits fault. I don't want to give the wrong impression of Ritch and his crew, they're a great group of guys. I'm just furious with this Specialized Transportation is all.

Well Larry, by reading your post above it's hard to figure out that as polite as you apparently were to the girl who answered the phone at the shipping company, why she didn't do all that she possibly could to help you or find someone who eally could look into the matter and get you some answers.

Once again your highly tuned people skills have shone through and you have been an example to us all on how to deal with businesses and how to get action from them when we, as customers, are not happy.

FINE JOB!

We really enjoyed tailgating with your gator last night at the Cowboy game Larry. Since your team won, we'll allow the shipping to continue now. Got to go pressure wash it first though. You should have it by Thanksgiving. :lmao:

txpgapro said:
We really enjoyed tailgating with your gator last night at the Cowboy game Larry. Since your team won, we'll allow the shipping to continue now. Got to go pressure wash it first though. You should have it by Thanksgiving. :lmao:

Mike,
Well in that case watching the Skins God awful offense come alive in the last few minutes to win, it was totally worth it! I hope you at least seasoned and tuned it for me!

Ritch, thanks for the help on this.

Gator Pit said:
Alright. Just got a call back from the Houston Rep. He is going to check on it when he gets to his office and contact me back. Ritch

Cool Ritch, thanks! You da man!

Gator Pit said:
Larry:

Spoke with rep just now. He advised your pit should arrive on the 26th.

ps: Gator Pit customer service doesn't end just cause the pit has been shipped. You let me know if I can do anything else. :D Ritch

Hope they call first, I'll be at a comp in Myrtle Beach! LOL!

Hey Larry,

Just have them make a short detour, and drop it at my place till you get back from hanging on the beach with Cappie! :grin: 8-[
I promise to keep the frost off of it :eek:

Cheers :!:

Steve McMurtry said:
Hey Larry,

Just have them make a short detour, and drop it at my place till you get back from hanging on the beach with Cappie! :grin: 8-[
I promise to keep the frost off of it :eek:

Cheers :!:

Shoot Steve, from the route they are taking they might as well bring it up your way!! LOL!

Maybe I should make a few calls and find out where my pit is. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Vom_Willemstad_K-9 said:
[quote="Gator Pit":5h25hwxx]Larry:

Spoke with rep just now. He advised your pit should arrive on the 26th.

ps: Gator Pit customer service doesn't end just cause the pit has been shipped. You let me know if I can do anything else. :D Ritch

See this is why I like Gator Pit... Customer service is great. Even though I was labled a "pain in the ass" I will still place an order for a Stalker in the future.

-Adrian[/quote:5h25hwxx]

Adrian,
I gotta agree, everytime I've spoke with Ritch or Chris they've gone out of their way to to take the time to answer my questions, concerns and just been overall good guys! Definitely seem like the type of guys I could see myself having a few cold ones and shooting the breeze with on any given day!

I think I've figured this out, they were waiting for the outcome of the Skins/Cowboys game and now they are pouting!!! 8-[

Gator Pit said:
txpgapro said:
Not what KATIE wanted to hear. [-X

Have Katie contact me. What Katie wants, Katie will get :eek:

ps: Thanks, Adrian. Larry, I like cold ones. Lot's of them. Coors Light anyone!

Katie will have another Silver Bullet with you! \:D/

Finney said:
Hey Larry...
THERE'S A HURRICANE HEADED RIGHT FOR YOUR PIT!!!!!!!!

You bastard Finney! Ritch, put the Party Gator in the back of your truck and heard for drier land, IN VIRGINIA!!! I'll have a keg of Coor's Light waiting for you! Man if that storm hits Houston, I'm going on the news and stating the obvious, "That George Bush hates BBQ'ers"! I know he's deliberately causing Rita to slow the progression of my pit! ****** this ain't funny!

Back
Top Bottom