Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Last two pic's for a while, I smashed my camera.

15.gif

Well my camera is broke and no finished pic's. But I'll describe my first cook on LuLu. The kielbasa is great, the chicken is very good. The chicken is unusually moist, almost like it had been brined. I'm not being funny when I say this, but you almost need a bib to eat it. It's a little on the smokey side but it will get better the more I cook on LuLu. For a first time cook on her, I'm very happy and look forward to all the future cooks. I'm sorry no pic's.

Vom_Willemstad_K-9 said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":15cooq10]Well my camera is broke and no finished pic's. But I'll describe my first cook on LuLu. The kielbasa is great, the chicken is very good. The chicken is unusually moist, almost like it had been brined. I'm not being funny when I say this, but you almost need a bib to eat it. It's a little on the smokey side but it will get better the more I cook on LuLu. For a first time cook on her, I'm very happy and look forward to all the future cooks. I'm sorry no pic's.

I'm glad that everything worked out out well. Use it in good health there buddy! Welcome to the Gator Pit family...

-Adrian[/quote:15cooq10]

Thanks Adrian! This is the life ain't it!!

Gator Pit said:
[quote="Jim Cook":26qbg974]I am really impressed with such good quality of Larrys pit.
Gonna order me one soon.

Thanks, Jim. Call me when you are ready. Ritch[/quote:26qbg974]

Sweet, when should I expect my referral fee Ritch??? :winkie:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Gator Pit":2wlke2bb][quote="Jim Cook":2wlke2bb]I am really impressed with such good quality of Larrys pit.
Gonna order me one soon.

Thanks, Jim. Call me when you are ready. Ritch[/quote:2wlke2bb]

Sweet, when should I expect my referral fee Ritch??? :winkie:[/quote:2wlke2bb]
I bet Rempe would fight you for that.

Gator Pit said:
Larry:

You are now listed on the Gator Pit Owner's Photo webpage. Ya'll can view at the following link:

http://www.gatorpit.net/gator_news.htm

We enjoyed designing and making your pit. Glad you are satisfied with the finished product. That is what matters most. Keep us up with the future cooks. Call me anytime. :) Ritch

Well that photo will scare all new customers away!

Back
Top Bottom