Did someone here order a PIT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
Oh? why are you right behind me in line waiting to see it then!!??
16.gif
'Cause, I'm pokin' ya!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry:

You guys are funny! The delivery Hillbilly called last night and said he had a big day and asked would I mind if he delivered it early. I told him he could bring it then if he wanted to! He'll be here around 7:30, pic's will be coming soon!

Larry's pit just arrived!! =D> =D> =D> Hope all is ok!! [-o< [-o< [-o<

BigDaddysGirl said:
Yes let's all cross our fingers and hope it is okay! We'll never hear the end of it if something is wrong! I cant wait for him to fire that bad boy up and make me some good cookin!! \:D/
Oh let me correct myself, I can't wait for him to fire up 'lulu' :-s
That's just too damn funny!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: #-o

LULU??? :eek:

The Joker said:
BigDaddysGirl said:
Yes let's all cross our fingers and hope it is okay! We'll never hear the end of it if something is wrong! I cant wait for him to fire that bad boy up and make me some good cookin!! \:D/
Oh let me correct myself, I can't wait for him to fire up 'lulu' :-s
That's just too damn funny!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: #-o

LULU??? :eek:
You must have missed that post. He named his pit Lulu.

Should have been "pee-pie" after that pot-belly pig that guy was caught having sex with. 8-[

Nope, once it's off the truck and unwrapped and put in place it is ready to go.

Finney, he probably sprayed it on himself and set himself on fire. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
2.gif

Larry IM'd me shortly after the pit was delivered ~ Said it looked good, just a small chip in the paint on the fire box. Last he said, he was taking pics and that it was f'ing cold outside.. :grin: :grin: That was almost 2 hours ago...

The Joker said:
Larry IM'd me shortly after the pit was delivered ~ Said it looked good, just a small chip in the paint on the fire box. Last he said, he was taking pics and that it was f'ing cold outside.. :grin: :grin: That was almost 2 hours ago...

SEND IT BACK!!!!!

Bruce B said:
BigDaddysGirl said:
oh and he is probably rolling around in the pam,snuggling with 'lulu', taking some pics!! :tant: *disturbing*

The man has issues!

:ack: :ack:

My kids tell everyone that I have more pics of my pits than of them. Go figure.
7.gif

Back
Top Bottom