Did I Pay Too Much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
looks like a 22 1/2" kettle...$25 is a great deal...looks to be in good shape...I think those go for $75 or so in Home Depot... =D>

Only draw back is it's not a one touch...but to good of a deal to pass up in my book! :!:

I love the new candy apple paint job it has. They shouldn't have painted the handles though. Great buy anyway!

txpgapro said:
I love the new candy apple paint job it has. They shouldn't have painted the handles though. Great buy anyway!
It's the original finish on it. It was used twice since 1999. I got all the paper work with it. Sales slip dated 6/15/99 price was $79.99.

Bryan S said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2n5mtbov]
txpgapro said:
It's the original finish on it. It was used twice since 1999. I got all the paper work with it. Sales slip dated 6/15/99 price was $79.99.
Pigs that's a great score. They stopped making the kettles with steel handles in the late 70's i think. Could it have sat in a store for all that time? or maybe was hidden or missplaced in a stock room. Anyway it's a great find. =D> :([/quote:2n5mtbov] There is( A )stamped on all the dampers I did a little digging. The A would denote 1979. Is that posible?

Pig,
Are the handles steel? I didn't not see where you said there were, but others have implied that. This would be the first red one I've ever seen and that is why I thought it had been re-painted. Anyway you look at it, you got a really sweet deal and it is a pretty pit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom